Cwa registration

Dear All,

I want to take admission in cwa inter. I have a old prospectus that time fee was 7200 now fee has increasd. so can i submit old form for registraion and paid new fee draft  and how manay draft have to make. I dont want to trainting yet so please help me how many   

DD to be made.

Please please help me ....i m working person so not able to visit college for enqiry 

Thanks to all

 

Replies (1)

For fresh form for Inter Regn:

https://students.icwai.org/studies/docs/S-2.pdf

I think, fee amount is Rs.15700/-, but better you check it with your RC..for exact amt, and for no. of DDs.

as per South Region students, this is the instructions file..

https://www.sircoficwai.com/Registration%20-%20instructions%20to%20the%20postal%20coaching%20students.pdf

All the best

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details