Easy Office

CST rate in the absence of 'C' form

Page no : 2

dasarivenkataramana (assistant accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

when was the rule of interstate sales tax was lastly amended and what was the previous rule for interstatesales tax before amendment

Replied 24 February 2012

how to add packing - forwarding charges and hamali charges / postage charges on the VAT Sales in A.P

please inform us with an illusionary.

thanks

regards.

d.v.r.

Replied 24 February 2012

IF MATERIAL PURCHASED FROM DELHI / KOLKATA TO ANDHRA PRADESH ON CST BASIS AND IN TIN NUMBER THERE IS SOME CLARICAL MISTAKE OF ANDHRA PRADESH CAN IT BE SOLVED WITH PROPER JUSTIFICATION WITH THE TAX AUTHORITIES OR IS THERE ANY PROVISION  FOR CLARICAL MISTAKES / ERRORS OR WRONG TIN NUMBER I.E. LAST TWO / THRE / DIGITS ARE WRONGLY  SPELT

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION AND AS WELL AS MINIMUM PENALTY IF APPLICABLE WITH DETAILS.

THANKS

REGARDS,

D.V.R

vivek darji (Student CA Final ) (24 Points)
Replied 29 September 2015

HELLO SIR,

0.5% CST RATE WHAT IS THIS

JAGANATHAN R ACMA, SAP(Fi-Co) (Manager Accounts and Finance)   (915 Points)
Replied 30 September 2015

yes the local rate applicable

shivani (consultant) (122 Points)
Replied 25 June 2016

Dear  sir

What is  rate of Tax in absence of C form –For  HS code # 8414-10-00  for  Compressor –Supply form Maharashtra and Buyer at Karnataka

We feel its in  III schedule  -Plant and machines -will attract @ 5.5 locally and  Interstate   @ 2%. Without Form C  it should Be 5.5%

Billing is  done from  Maharastra thru their  local  dealer in Bangalore and  consignee to us  (Bangalroe) 

Now Bangalore Dealer is under KVAT audit and asking  under  c form or diff of taxes @ 14..5% 

Kindly advise  us  we have pay @ 14.5%  minus 2%

or 5.5% - 2% 

arun (article) (28 Points)
Replied 17 November 2017

Dear sir,

If i'm not collected pending C forms, then what differential tax amount should i pay under GST era

manjunaath (director) (23 Points)
Replied 15 October 2019

I understand the local tax rate apply's for interstate sales in absence of Form C. Can I have the notification copy please.

regards,

Manjunath D. Patil

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro