CS Professional Pre Exam Test

Any CS new syllabus students here? Have any of you taken the pre-exam test yet.. I paid the 1000Rs fee and I still haven't received the login credentials!
Will I receive the login credentials by mail ? how do I go about it .. I want to finish the pre exam test ASAP and apply for June 2020 examinations
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses issues faced by CS new syllabus students regarding the pre-exam test. A student paid the fee but hasn't received login credentials after three days and multiple emails to support. Other users advise that credentials are usually sent via email within a day or two, and suggest patience or resending the query if there's no response from the institute.

You will receive the login credentials by mail. You will receive it within a day or two.  If not send a mail to the institute regarding the login details

It has been 3 days and I have already sent a mail to elearning @ icsi.edu - no response.

The institute us bit slow in responding.  You may still wait for a day or two.  If you don't receive any reply resend your query once again 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details