CS INTER QUERY

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF I WANT TO CONVERT FROM OLD SCHEME OF CS INTER INTO NEW CS EXECUTIVE . I ALREADY CLEARED CS INTER ONE GROUP. IF I WANT TO GIVE EXAM OF SECOND GROUP IN NEW SCHEME THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO? ]

PLZ REPLY URGENTLY

Replies (4)

dear friend,

you can claim paper wise exemption.

the lise of paper wise exemption is available on Institute's web site

(remember once you have transfer / migrated from old sylabys you can not then after change it)

Originally posted by :AMIT SHETH
" CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF I WANT TO CONVERT FROM OLD SCHEME OF CS INTER INTO NEW CS EXECUTIVE . I ALREADY CLEARED CS INTER ONE GROUP. IF I WANT TO GIVE EXAM OF SECOND GROUP IN NEW SCHEME THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO? ]
PLZ REPLY URGENTLY
"


 

You can claim exemptions while switching over to the New Syllabus i.e. Executive Program. However, you can have the details by talking to the ICSI people at their 24 hour helpline No.011-41504444 or contacat them via E-mail : dss @ icsi.edu for a quick response.

Originally posted by :D @ K
"


Originally posted by :AMIT SHETH


"
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF I WANT TO CONVERT FROM OLD SCHEME OF CS INTER INTO NEW CS EXECUTIVE . I ALREADY CLEARED CS INTER ONE GROUP. IF I WANT TO GIVE EXAM OF SECOND GROUP IN NEW SCHEME THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO? ]
PLZ REPLY URGENTLY
"




 
You can claim exemptions while switching over to the New Syllabus i.e. Executive Program. However, you can have the details by talking to the ICSI people at their 24 hour helpline No.011-41504444 or contacat them via E-mail : dss @ icsi.edu for a quick response.
"


 

THANKS

 

 

Originally posted by :deepak
" dear friend,
you can claim paper wise exemption.
the lise of paper wise exemption is available on Institute's web site
(remember once you have transfer / migrated from old sylabys you can not then after change it)
"


 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details