CS, CA, CWA (amendment) bill, 2011

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)

15 December 2011  

CS, CA, CWA (Amendment) Bill, 2011

With a sense of deep and sincere gratitude, I'm writing this post.

Just a few minutes back, I received the following message in  " My Messages " from Mr. TusharSSampatM.Com CA,CS-FINAL, with the following message.

" This is d link of very imp website for keeping urself updated and is usefull for prof lik CA, CS,CWA etc. Hope it helps you. /forum/imp-website-for-updating-urself-for-professional-v-v-imp-180015.asp "

Here I came across the following important news ( well most learned members here may already know of it, but for people like me, however microscopic they may be in number, it is really important).

" Rajya Sabha passes CS, CA, CWA (Amendment) Bill, 2011

Rajya Sabha has approved amendments to three separate acts – the Cost Accountants, Chartered Accountants and Company Secretary acts will also enable professionals to form limited liability partnerships and offer multidisciplinary services. The approved amendments to three separate acts – the Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and  Cost Accountants Acts will enable professionals to form limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and offer multidisciplinary services."

The Bills are attached herewith for the perusal of the learned members.