Easy Office

Cricket - Things you can learn from this game

Page no : 2

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

and yes pulkit...thanks fr being a member of THE SHAITAANI DIMAG CLUB....

(Guest)

gud job pulkit

(Guest)

hey Pulkit thanx... i'm also a diehard fan of cricket:)...vry interesting article...

good job...keep it up...

1 Like

Lakshmi (Student) (1836 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

Originally posted by : Sneha.... sunshine

very nice 1 pulkit...m also a cricket fanatic just like u and i enjoyed ur article to the core...and agree to all points....great work.....congrats...

swathi (student pcc) (584 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

good job !!! very intresting ..... i show less intrest in cricket but it was very intrest in reading this article

nice one!!!!

CA SANDEEP OJHA (CA IN PRACTICE) (132 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

GOOD JOB BRO KEEP SHARING THANKS...............

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

Fantastic Presentation....I really liked it as i am a Cricket fanatic.....

Bhai tumhe to sports journalist hona chahiye.....hahahaha:)

1 Like

ASHWIN HARIHARAN (Hariharan & Hariharan) (121 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

in india cricket is a religion and sachin is the god. one more thing you can learn is from the indian win in t20 world cup in 2007. expect less (no body expected us perform well without any 2020 experience), perfprm best and win is urs

gr8 job. continue

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

Gr8 post bro.. thnx 4 sharing..:)

Misha (CCI STUDENT.....) (773 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

Read ur article...It was really a pleasant experience while reading....The point mentioned are very true and correct....one must take lesson from the same.....AND Hatts off 2 ur creativity...:)

1 Like

(Guest)

Truly nice ...spl  pics :)

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

SACHING SCORING A CENTURY AFTER HIS FATHER'S DEATH , 29th May 1999 India vs Kenya , Bristol: 

Sachin Tendulkar's 140 not out in the match against Kenya said a lot about the temperament that the litle champion possesses. India were under pressure to win the match to stay in contention as they had lost their previous two games to South Africa and Zimbabwe. Sachin had not taken part in the match against Zimbabwe as he had to return to India because of the rather unfortunate death of his father. However he made it a point to return to England for the World Cup. His hundred against Kenya is still talked about as one of the great knocks of all time simply because of all the pressures (most of them non-cricketing) he was under.

This shows that the biggest Motivator in this world is you yourself. If you want to do something then do it for yourself.  

At that Time I cried more than Sachin though I was small I was emotioned..!!

That's Y Sachin is God of Cricket...!!!

Nice collection Pulkit..!!!

1 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

WOW, GREAT ARTICLE AND GOOD PRESENTATION

BY

TOP PERSON OF CCI..

MR. Pulkit Gupta

1 Like

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

nice      

(Guest)

I saw the anil kumble with a broken jaw wala match and ....ofcouse the never say die attitude wala match...it was wonderful....at one point i was a big fan of cricket...being a girl...i know its rare...but i was hooked onto the game....now i dont watch it though......nicely written...as always...the points u hav mentioned is found on the field  but is very useful off the field as well....its amazing...and interesting article...good presentation.keep it up.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro