Credit note received in B2C

I am an E commerce Seller. I have received credit note for my Feb order  in March before filing of my Feb GSTR 3B. I want to ask should I adjust that credit note in my Feb GSTR 3B or should I adjust in my March GSTR 3B. What if I adjust that credit note in my Feb GSTR 3B?

Replies (4)
Quick Summary
An e-commerce seller received a credit note for a February order in March, prior to filing their February GSTR 3B. They are seeking advice on whether to adjust this credit note in the February or March GSTR 3B filing. The consensus suggests that the adjustment should be made in the GSTR 3B corresponding to the date the credit note was issued or the sale was reversed.

What You mean "RECEIVED" credit note for Your sale...?
You should maintain credit note date.. If it in Feb then adjust with Feb Gstr3 B. Or else it is in March.

I am a e commerce seller and a order has been returned to me by customer. Order was made in Feb but returned back to me in March. Should I adjust that in my Feb GSTR 3B or in March GSTR 3B?

. I want to ask should I adjust that credit note in my Feb GSTR 3B or should I adjust in my March GSTR 3B. What if I adjust that credit note in my Feb GSTR 3B?

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=545184#reply
I want to ask should I adjust that credit note in my Feb GSTR 3B or should I adjust in my March GSTR 3B. What if I adjust that credit note in my Feb GSTR 3B?

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=545184#reply
Need to adjust in March sale only.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details