| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | I have not recived my admit card for CPT & website of admit card (www.icai.nic.in) is not disply. | " |
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | I have not recived my admit card for CPT & website of admit card (www.icai.nic.in) is not disply. | " |
| Originally posted by :Kunal Agrawal | ||
| " | Hi! You can download your admit card from www.icai.nic.in Kunal Agrawal 9929503735 |
" |
Sir My Addmit card have not come........
Reg. no.-cpt/cro 0256094
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | plz send the admit card |
" |
plzzz send my admit card its 7 of december today
i m really tensed
I DIDNOT GET MY ADMIT CARD PLEASE SEND ME MY ADMIT CARD .
I DIDNOT GET MY ADMIT CARD PLEASE SEND ME
I had not received my admit card for CPT exams which will held on 14.12.2008 till now. My registration no. is CPT/NR00227584 AND REGISTRATION DATE IS 30.11.2007. I had filled the examination form on 25.10.2008 and the application no. is 606829.
i have not recieve my admit card for cpt 2008 my registration no.is cro0270428 and exam form no. is omr 575807and pin no. is 1989
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | I did not get my admit card yet .i m very tensed,plz help me out |
" |
My registration no-0253147
i have not received admit card for cpt exam dec 2008
sir,
with due respect i want to say that yet i do not recieved my admit card
for cpt exam .. so plz do the needful fo me .
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals