I am not rec my admit card. CPT/NRO0230208
pl send my admit card, & Registration certificate not yet received till date.my registrtion no.ER00142715.
Regards,
Indu Mishra
I have not got the Admit card for CPT Exaim. of Dec-2008
Dhiraj
i dont get my cpt admit card till now
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | i can't get my admitcard | " |
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | plz send the admit card |
" |
| Originally posted by :Kunal Agrawal | ||
| " | Hi! CPT Admit card for December attempt is available on www.icai.nic.in |
" |
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | plz. send my admit card of ca cpt my registration no. CRO272454 |
" |
RESPECTED SIR/MADAM
I did'nt GOT myadmit card for cpt exam dated 14 dec.
please send it immediately.
THANKING YOU
dear sir,
i have not recieved my admit card yet,
please send my admit card . my reg no. is cro-0273231
Sir,
I have not got my cpt admit card.
My Reg No is CPT/SRO 0257641
Please send me it
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals