| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | I have not got the Admit card for CPT Exaim. of June-2009 My Reg. No. is WRO0341376 Amit Munot |
" |
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | I have not got the Admit card for CPT Exaim. of June-2009 My Reg. No. is WRO0341376 Amit Munot |
" |
sir i have lost my admit card can i get it with ur help
my pin no. is 2468 and my reg no. is sro0263021 and my registration date is 28th may 2008
sir i think my pin no.is1234
log on to icai.nic.in & you will get your card.
In case of any problem contact at Exam Helpline at New Delhi.
Hi,
I haven't get my admit card till now.wat im goin to do please help me to get my admit card..here is my Reg. no.NRO0185705 and my PIN is 0100..kindly help me to get my admit card as soon as possible..thank you
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | I have not got the Admit card for CPT Exaim. of Dec-2008 Dhiraj |
" |
Hi friends.
You can get your roll no throug www.icai.nic.in
For CPT June 2009 attempt it is not available yet but may be available very soon. The exam is on June 28 & there is lot of time. Just concentrate on your studies
sir,
with due due respect i want to say that today is alrady 8.6.09 & I have not received the admit card of CPT exam yet . I am very tensed. My registration Numaber is ERO 0152374
DATE OF REGISTRATION : 29.01.09
PIN NO. 4711
I would be grateful to you if you pllease send me my admit card
with regards
Rajesh Kumar Mohanty
hi,
its 18th june & i have not received my admit card for cpt june 2009....till now
however it is there for downlading on the web site....
will there be any formalities to be done for me to sit in the examination if download it from net....??????
please reply at your earliest....i am in urgent need...!!!!
www.icai.nic.in Receive the Admit card i receive my admit card easily from this site ........................... if you r not receive try it again
admit card wanted for sunita jayesh bhagalia
how can i get my hallticket no of cpt june 2011
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals