CPE Hours

SSG   22 March 2009

SSG

93 likes  1899 points

| My Other Post

How many CPE hours are required by an associate member (ACA) of ICAI? 

avater

CA..Nissha ...... (Trainee.)     22 April 2009

CA..Nissha ......
Trainee. 
 34 points

View Profile | My Other Post

i think it is 30 hours...

avater

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     22 April 2009

Ankur Garg
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer 
 15454 likes  114514 points

Well i am not sure. You mat check ICAI site. Also update us.

Regards

avater

silky jain (chartered accountant)     05 May 2009

silky jain
chartered accountant 
 3 likes  167 points

Its minimum 20hr per year & in span of 3 yrs u hav to complete 90 hrs CPE credit.

avater

Priyanka (NA)     07 May 2009

Priyanka
NA 
 4 likes  82 points

As per details given on http://www.cpeicai.org/   

( See Announcements)

CPE Credit Requirements for members of the Institute

• All the members who are holding Certificate of Practice (except those members who are residing abroad), unless exempted, are required to:
    1. Complete at least 90 CPE credit hours in each rolling three-year period of which 60 CPE credit hours should be of structured learning.
    2. Complete minimum 20 CPE credit hours of structured learning in each year.
  • All the members who are not holding Certificate of Practice or are residing abroad (whether holding Certificate of Practice or not), unless exempted, are required to:
    1. Complete at least 45 CPE credit hours of structured/unstructured learning in each rolling three-year period
    2. Complete minimum 10 CPE credit hours of structured/unstructured learning in each year.

Alifya (Student)     06 July 2009

Alifya
Student 
 22 points

I would like to know the procedure for applying for exemption from CPE Credit Requirements for members of the Institute if one is residing abroad?

anilwyd   11 April 2010

anilwyd

4 likes  77 points

why it cnant be answered in plain english ? all they make complex.

ICAI can say like.

You must attend 20 hr class in a year.

you must attend 10 hr web based class in a year.

First year ( financial year ) is exempted..

B.Prasanna (Chartered Accountant)     04 December 2010

B.Prasanna
Chartered Accountant 
 1 likes  44 points

I am holding COP w.e.f. 13.12.2009. Till what date am i exempted from CPE hours, since 1st year i am exempted.

avater

CA Aravind Pati (Chartered Accountant)     12 January 2011

CA Aravind Pati
Chartered Accountant 
 27 points

We would like to inform the members, the CPE Credit Requirements for the rolling period of three years starting from the calendar year 2008 as given below:

CPE Credit Requirements for members of the Institute

• All the members who are holding Certificate of Practice (except those members who are residing abroad), unless exempted, are required to:
    1. Complete at least 90 CPE credit hours in each rolling three-year period of which 60 CPE credit hours should be of structured learning.
    2. Complete minimum 20 CPE credit hours of structured learning in each year.
  • All the members who are not holding Certificate of Practice or are residing abroad (whether holding Certificate of Practice or not), unless exempted, are required to:
    1. Complete at least 45 CPE credit hours of structured/unstructured learning in each rolling three-year period
    2. Complete minimum 10 CPE credit hours of structured/unstructured learning in each year.

SANDEEP GUPTA (article)     11 December 2013

SANDEEP GUPTA
article 
 22 points

i have cleared ca this year .how many cpe hours i required for the block of 2011-2013 ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »