CPA Australia

DGM (F & A)

Dear All

I am a CA and want to do CPA Australia.  Can anyone provide me study material on it.

or how to get these study material.

CA FINAL STUDENT

i myself is looking for the same if any one find anything about it plzzzzzzzzzzzz provide the details

Hi Prashant,

I am also pursuing CPA Aus. Just approach the ICAI office in Mumbai. They will help you out. The process is simple. All details are available on the site-

http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=4289&c_id=227

Total likes : 1 times

CA Final , Intern

Becker CPA Review 2009

Contents :

Class Notes

Class questions

Lectures - Text book

Pass Master

Download Now :

And please leave a comment about it's usefulness.

Hey Amit, we are here discussing on CPA Australia. These notes are for CPA US. AGreed they are superb for CPA US. But for us interested in CPA AUst, they are irrelevant. But do post these on the CPA US page as it mat prove useful to many. Thanks Anyways

- Ashish

Hi Ashish,

can you tell us where to get the basic information about the courses like course content,date of exam,about CPD238 Better practice in governance and accountability & CPA113 Business Strategy and Leadership segment that one needs to complete in order to become a CPA?Are these exams held in India?

Hi Sukanya,

We can appear for the exams in India. The British Council holds the exams in India on behalf of CPA Aus. I had referred the books used by my friends in Australia. Will post the other details soon. and BTW we dnt need to any practical experience for the membership. I received a mail confirming this from the CPA Aus (MIAS advisory dept)!!!

Total likes : 2 times

Hi Ashish,

thanks in advance 

Hi Ashish,

awaiting for the other details from your end.

Hey guys,

how is the course of business stategy, is it tough to study. I know for a CA student this question is irrelevent. But for CA on job, has to access the complexity of the subject.

Kindly answer regarding the subject of CPA 113 and CPD 238. Are these written exams or objective type like CPA USA

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU