Courses available after CA or CS

Dear sir, Thanks for your valued analysis Please tell me for which course i should go after completing CS & CWA for job purpose. Waiting for your valuable suggestions Thank you Ekta Goyal

HI all,

 

I have cleard 2 groups of CS Professional Programme, i want some information about Cources which are related to  Compliance Officer, can any one tell me which cource or certification programme i should do, which are related to compliance of Companies.

I want to Know what are the courses avalable for Forensic investigation (Fraud).

Thanks for sharing this nice info...

thnx for sharing...........smiley

CFP VIDEO CLASSES FOR ALL THE MODULES

 

These lectures and case studies covers the curriculum prescribed by FPSB(India)

 

It covers over 70 hours of video

It has more than 150 topics/videos discussed

It has more than 20 case studies solved in real-time along with financial calculator along with notes provided

 

The videos are provided in a 16GB pen drive for easy viewing of videos

 

Module 1 : Introduction to Financial Planning.

Module 2 : Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning.

Module 3 : Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits.

Module 4 : Investment Planning.

Module 5 : Tax and Estate Planning.

Module 6 : Advanced Financial Planning.

 

Contact :jaymbaca16 @ gmail.com

I have completed my CA, what should I do next? I am sure that the people commenting are not the only ones looking for the answer, there are many others that are seeking answers for these questions. There are many more career options present for you in the field of finance as well.

In this regards, I want to know about the finance course that I can pursue for better career after completing CA for better growth opportunities.

please share your suggestions....!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details