Easy Office
LCI Learning

Courses available after CA or CS

Page no : 3

Chitra Alagappan (BCOM., CA Final) (464 Points)
Replied 02 September 2011

Thanks for sharing this

sydlima@gmail.com (none) (59 Points)
Replied 02 September 2011

Hie ... i m confused .... big time .. need help .... i m bout to complete my term of 3 and half years of internship tis sep end .... i m planning of giving my final attempt in may 2012 .... i also cleard my cs executive level ... i m eligible for my cs inernship which is for 15 mts i think .... i also want to do either my mba or cpa ... the following are the options available to me ... 

option 1 ) start with my cs internship ... and attempt my cpa ...

doubts of option one ... see by completing the cs internship i will get the cop but i wont b able to pratice as both a ca and a cs ... and also if i opt for my cpa ... i will again after clearing the exam have to undergo an internship ... what i want to know is weather cs and cpa without the training period is ne good ....

option 2) start my mba from next june ... in the mean time prepear for my ca and cs finals ...

doubts here r regaurding which college to do it from .... i m keen on doing it in finance .... i still have time for cat and all the other mba enterance exams .... but i m not every confident bout clearing them mainly cause i dont want to study for the enterance exams ... as in the sylabus for the enternace exams r not connected to what i studied and will in no way help me in what i want to study .... i know its not the right approach ... but thins is my way of thinking .... secondly al the best colleges need some years of exprience .... what i want to know is weather there r ne colleges for mba .. which take students on some proper testing basis and dont ask for exprience 

DILPREET SALUJA (article) (51 Points)
Replied 03 September 2011

thanks Richank Ji ,

i want to know how MBA ( from IIM V/s From Correspondence Course ) will add value to my qualifications as a CA and CS .
n also, NCFM certificates' validity period . 

thanks.

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 06 September 2011

sir what if we prepare for civil services after CA & CS ?

CA Archit Agarwal (CA CS(executive) B.com)   (33 Points)
Replied 08 September 2011

hello richank..

i m a qualified chartered accountant and also a undergoing cs final.i want to obtain cisa certificate in near future.so i want to done my job in those organisations which will be beneficial to me for that purpose.

can you suggest me the name of companies....

waiting for your valuable suggestions.....

poonam_sk6 (29 Points)
Replied 08 September 2011

Sir,

I have just completed my CA and now is interested in doing CIMA? Will tht help me in future and what exactly will CIMA play a role after CA?

Thanks in advance

C.A. Sandeep Wawhal (Chartered Accountant PGDFM BCom.)   (1823 Points)
Replied 10 September 2011

thanks for sharing ..........

Prem Chhetri (student) (28 Points)
Replied 27 September 2011

CA with LLB is also best in the industry if you wanna go for taxation field. what do you say ?

Akhila (pursuing CA-final,Mcom) (40 Points)
Replied 02 October 2011

THANK YOU Richank sir for your prompt reply...expecting more and more useful forums like this  from you...

Sandip (Service In Private Sector)   (161 Points)
Replied 03 October 2011

Dear Richang,

I am preparing CIMA for- Management Level.

What is the future prospects for CIMA qualified professional in India ?

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 12 November 2011

Thanks a lot sir for the valuable post......

Currently, I am a CA-Final student and thinkng to join CS also...... SHould i join CS now or after completion of CA??????

Aditya Gopinath V (Chartered Accountant) (79 Points)
Replied 14 November 2011

Dear Mr.Richank Garg

I am a freshly qualified CA. I am looking to pursue further courses. I am looking forward to complete CPA from USA. Is it an added advantage.

One thing that quizzes me whether i have to start it immediately and complete it by Jan or Feb 2012 and get into employment or go into employment right now and complete CPA as i work.

Please provide me ur valuable suggestion.

Gaurang Nagar (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 16 November 2011

Sir,will you please advise on CIFRS of ICAI for a CA presently in Banking job ?

Sagar (Manager - Corporate Finance)   (21 Points)
Replied 16 November 2011

Hi guys.. If a guy a Chartered Acccountant and also have cleared CS Final (Professional) and he also wish to have a membership of ICSI along with ICAI's membership, let it be LCS or ACS, what process will he have to follow? 

Also, is LCS degree valid upto 5 years only? Is there no scope for its further renewal? 

C.A. Sandeep Wawhal (Chartered Accountant PGDFM BCom.)   (1823 Points)
Replied 17 November 2011

Richank ji

I am doing BCom + IPCC I wish to join CPA in future date, Can I join it after T.Y.Bcom but before completion of C.A. course ?

please provide your assistance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: