Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Correction window

Very interesting topic. I also have to create something like that at unitedwindowspro and it also helps with foggy glass repair. Mathematical knowledge is very important when you work in this niche. So with the help of your forum, I get new knowledge. Thanks!

8 Replies

Back in the Game

Back in the Game (a)     29 September 2019

you mean you submitted article ship completion instead of Letter needed for change?

Ankita Sharma

Ankita Sharma   29 September 2019

Yes sir I submitted article completion instead of need for change
Back in the Game

how did you discover so late ?,its been 15 days that correction window has closed..or u did know 15 days back only and have tried to do something over it in past 15 days ?Did u  contact icai over  it?

Ankita Sharma

I contacted they are not picking up the call
Back in the Game

have you tried calling the examination department  number.

Ankita Sharma

Yes sir. Sir I already cleared my 2nd group.
is there any other way to contact icai exam department
Back in the Game

Firstly don get nervous ,usually none of calls are received by ICAI.this is the sad state.However there is an exclusive examination department number issued for every attempt by ICAI,to address/Attend students in case of any emergency/urgent situation related to examination.I recommend you to call at that number. Incase you have already and they are not receiving still.

Visit your nearest icai branch with the screen shot of correction window changes or wait until  admit card is being issued.

Also note dont worry abt this ,I know a situation where a photo was not attached in examination form and still admit card was issued.So your admit card will never be held back.

Ankita Sharma

Thank you so much sir for your help your words give me confidence and by this I got relaxed to some extent and hope able to focus on preparation of my 1st group thank you so much once again.
I will try to contact on the emergency no. thankyou fir addressing my query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags