Copyright registration

Dear Professional Colleagues,

I was going through the Copyright registration process on the Copyright Office website www.copyright.gov.in

I needed some clarification regarding the processing fee for artistic work. Suppose I have a few photogrpahs under a particular category for eg. if I have 10 images of nature and categorise them under the album "Nature" . Do I have to pay the processing fee for each of the 10 photographs separately or for the entire album alone?

Please clarify.

Thank you.

Best regards

Harichandana Devalla, Company Secretary

 

Replies (1)

Dear Chandana,

You need not fee for every photograph included in your album titled "Nature" since it will be considered as one work for the purpose of Copyright and therefore you need to pay for the entire album alone.

Summit Aggarwal

contact @ iprindia.in

www.iprindia.in

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details