Continuous 6 time failure in pcc- urgent suggestions require

Pooja Gupta (CA Final) (216 Points)

16 August 2012  

Hello Everyone,

I am here to have everyones advice on the case of my best friend who have failed PCC 6 times. She workes hard a lot , each time passed in every subject bt always remain in aggregate wd 10 marks ( May12).

Now she has finally decided to quit and refusing to fill the exam form for Nov 12. We both have started the journery of CA together. N its very sad for me that my mate has not cleared PCC yet. sad

She took reference of all the good material , done RTP and practice manuals.. even her papers gone good. But here is the failure again.

According to her, "CA is not in her luck now.. What she has studied at PCC level is none of matter now as per IPCC level. All the questions are on conceptual basis now which was not earlier."

Moreover I guess in further attmpts IPCC will be compulsion for PCC ones also.

She want to utilise her further time in any other degree or course.
I dont want her to quit from this failure. After my motivation only she became confident till this 6th atempt. But now her patience power seems to be fail.

Daily I am going to her home to make her understand but I am fail. broken heart

Main part is that she really deserves to be a CA according to her interesr, intelligence etc. But I am not able to make her confident again. 

Please tell me what I can do for her so that along with me she also become CA. May be by all your suggestions I can make her agree again. 

Thanks in advance.