Easy Office
LCI Learning

Continuous 6 time failure in pcc- urgent suggestions require

Page no : 3

manoj katara (Service) (209 Points)
Replied 18 August 2012

Please boost up confidence of your friend & say कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती लहरों से डर कर नौका पार नहीं होती, नन्हीं चींटी जब दाना लेकर चलती है, चढ़ती दीवारों पर, सौ बार फिसलती है। मन का विश्वास रगों में साहस भरता है, चढ़कर गिरना, गिरकर चढ़ना न अखरता है। आख़िर उसकी मेहनत बेकार नहीं होती, कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती। डुबकियां सिंधु में गोताखोर लगाता है, जा जा कर खाली हाथ लौटकर आता है। मिलते नहीं सहज ही मोती गहरे पानी में, बढ़ता दुगना उत्साह इसी हैरानी में। मुट्ठी उसकी खाली हर बार नहीं होती, कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती। असफलता एक चुनौती है, इसे स्वीकार करो, क्या कमी रह गई, देखो और सुधार करो। जब तक न सफल हो, नींद चैन को त्यागो तुम, संघर्ष का मैदान छोड़ कर मत भागो तुम। कुछ किये बिना ही जय जय कार नहीं होती, कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती। Try & Try Till you succeed
2 Like

varun (manager) (68 Points)
Replied 18 August 2012

i suggest advice her to leave ca course .it is not only course in world. i think she deserve something else better than ca.

sushma mane (CA-Final) (82 Points)
Replied 18 August 2012

hi pooja,  might this short story help you to convince your friend to give her next attempt........

my friend-- completed B.com -- in 2000 at that time internet was not popular like nowadays what you want to know was from your friends about any course after B.com what to do  was to do CA because of some wrong guidance she drop the idea of becomming CA --like it very costly, requires lot of luck, no one can pass only scholars can do it , ar ticle also requires lot of travelling which was her weakness because of some physical problem, then af ter Bcom [first class] at it was considered very good ,she decided to do ICWAI--- gave foundation , it was much tougher than CA as ca final subjects are in ICWAI INTER which very tough for her to cope without classes  which she cannot affords  to go for classes, gave  one group by self study  & failed.... then attend computer training which was also at long distance travelling but some how completed it by getting C grade... for girls marraige is also priority  like careers.[ 2 or 3 years wasted]... quits ICWAI.[1st failure of life].. started working in manufacturing company-- - 5 years experience gained but there also so much domination no self respect, no values , no ethics, not much earnings no job satisfaction work from 9 am to 9 pm handling everything Accounts dept , Purchase dept, ISO dept. & by the time marriage also was becoming major  problem.-[-2nd failure of life.] After handling so much of the work mgt & collegaues started playing politics internally which force her to quit the job ---[3rd failure of life.]... Af ter that to get new job -- she started searching but didnt get much satisfied job as she has not much knowledge of taxation.....one day from naukri.com she came to know of  vacancy in Big 15000 cr turnover company & she applied for it & was selected for interview.... many candidate applied for this job. During interview , interviewer asked why she left her previous job,  she said what was  truth , whather she knows & whatever she didn't honestly........ lef t the place after interview but HR called her back saying that she has been selected for 2 nd interview & remaining candidates were rejected... then her 2nd interview started there what happen again same story repeated why she left the job........ they didn't get much impress this time [ -4 th failure] & then tried another company  for 2 months but there also same jealousy quit the job.---[ 5th failure] don't know what to do?........... was ted 6 months complaining of bad luck...........till then internet was so popular....... she searched on internet, she came to know about CACLub where she get all the information about CA course- -& her family also supported her-- she started CPT in 2010 cleared in 1st attempt----  register IPCC cleared in 2 nd attempt..[self study]..[1st Success of Life]........Many failure & rejections & tragedies are in the life you just have to face it. Tell your friend don't quit CA, if she quit know after so many attempt this will be her biggest failure of life  than my friend who tried, tried, tried & still trying........

3 Like

Pooja Gupta (CA Final) (216 Points)
Replied 18 August 2012

Originally posted by : sushma mane

hi pooja,  might this short story help you to convince your friend to give her next attempt........

my friend-- completed B.com -- in 2000 at that time internet was not popular like nowadays what you want to know was from your friends about any course after B.com what to do  was to do CA because of some wrong guidance she drop the idea of becomming CA --like it very costly, requires lot of luck, no one can pass only scholars can do it , ar ticle also requires lot of travelling which was her weakness because of some physical problem, then af ter Bcom [first class] at it was considered very good ,she decided to do ICWAI--- gave foundation , it was much tougher than CA as ca final subjects are in ICWAI INTER which very tough for her to cope without classes  which she cannot affords  to go for classes, gave  one group by self study  & failed.... then attend computer training which was also at long distance travelling but some how completed it by getting C grade... for girls marraige is also priority  like careers.[ 2 or 3 years wasted]... quits ICWAI.[1st failure of life].. started working in manufacturing company-- - 5 years experience gained but there also so much domination no self respect, no values , no ethics, not much earnings no job satisfaction work from 9 am to 9 pm handling everything Accounts dept , Purchase dept, ISO dept. & by the time marriage also was becoming major  problem.-[-2nd failure of life.] After handling so much of the work mgt & collegaues started playing politics internally which force her to quit the job ---[3rd failure of life.]... Af ter that to get new job -- she started searching but didnt get much satisfied job as she has not much knowledge of taxation.....one day from naukri.com she came to know of  vacancy in Big 15000 cr turnover company & she applied for it & was selected for interview.... many candidate applied for this job. During interview , interviewer asked why she left her previous job,  she said what was  truth , whather she knows & whatever she didn't honestly........ lef t the place after interview but HR called her back saying that she has been selected for 2 nd interview & remaining candidates were rejected... then her 2nd interview started there what happen again same story repeated why she left the job........ they didn't get much impress this time [ -4 th failure] & then tried another company  for 2 months but there also same jealousy quit the job.---[ 5th failure] don't know what to do?........... was ted 6 months complaining of bad luck...........till then internet was so popular....... she searched on internet, she came to know about CACLub where she get all the information about CA course- -& her family also supported her-- she started CPT in 2010 cleared in 1st attempt----  register IPCC cleared in 2 nd attempt..[self study]..[1st Success of Life]........Many failure & rejections & tragedies are in the life you just have to face it. Tell your friend don't quit CA, if she quit know after so many attempt this will be her biggest failure of life  than my friend who tried, tried, tried & still trying........

I really appreciate ur friend's dedication and patience towards her life. Hats off to her. yes

Manav Arya (CA-Final Bcom Article on Audit )   (76 Points)
Replied 19 August 2012

hi..

here's my story.. i cleared my PCC in 7 attempts..

have a look..

/forum/7th-attempt-of-pcc-cleared--214311.asp#.UDDu0t0gcwM

1 Like

Sriranganathan (Audit Staff) (24 Points)
Replied 20 August 2012

This may sound philosophical, but it is the truth. Tell your friend that CA career has best opportunity in the future. In case of MBA and Banking there is tough competition. Tell here to have faith in her and GOD because GOD KNOWS WHAT TO GIVE, WHEN TO GIVE, HOW TO GIVE AND HOW MUCH TO GIVE. May be time isn't in her favour, but one day she will succeed. If you have hardship in the beginning, you will have better life in the future. She may even pass Final in her 1st attempt. All the best.
1 Like

GOPAL AGARWAL (CA (FINAL) CS FINAL STUDENT)   (159 Points)
Replied 21 August 2012

Dear Friend, my seniors even i m  facing the same situation  nov. 2012will  be my 7tyh attemp amd my 1st grp is yet to be cleared, but my case is slight different with the above you are discussing my aggreagte is short in last 2 attempyt with less than 10 marks . I mgiving exam from nov.2009 , except  ist attemp in all my 5 attempt problem was my aggregate , in 2nd, 3rd, 4th attemp  my aggregaate shot by 15,20 marks ,but in 5th attempt i.e in nov2011 i got my 2nd group cleared by 151 marks and in ist grp i got 52 in accts, in audit 44 marks, and in law 47 i.e 143 maks amd total aggreage short by 6 marks  . In  may 2012 atempt  i gort in acct 42, audit 50 marks ,in law 50 marks total of 142 marks again my aggregate  short by 8 marks.

Though i remain associated with this caclubindia site with 28th december20009  and evein i visit this site regularly , but i never post  relating to my failure , because till 6th attempt i have confidence that i can clear my exam,but this attempt totally destroyed my confidence  level, can,t understand where i m getting wrong. Till 6th attempt  i hold my nerves .

I have completed my article ship last year with avery good knwledge  of  Accounts, audit, tax ,roc tds, and presently i m working in a dealership of Mahindra . I have to  even look after my job along with my studies

I am posting here  with a hope to receive your valuable  suggestion .

Replied 25 August 2012

I am here with the happy news.. 

Today finally I submitted my exam form to the Branch along with my friend's form too. smiley smiley smiley yes

SHe herself went with me to the Institute. She has decided to give only second group this time.

Thanks Thanksssss Thankssss a lot to alll of you for the motivating words, stories, suggestions to share over here. yes

Cheers to CCI club and its members. smiley

Neetika Gupta NG (CA-Final, B.com(H)) (250 Points)
Replied 26 August 2012

Its really a good news Poojasmiley

well done to u pooja... mainly the credit goes to uyes

Good luck to ur frnd...yes

1 Like

ramakrishnan gangadharan (sr manager) (87 Points)
Replied 27 August 2012

Good .Best wishes.

Regards

1 Like

Forum D Saiya (Employee) (212 Points)
Replied 27 August 2012

Its a really good News.All the best to u and ur friend

1 Like

Replied 30 November 2012

Its too sad to mention ova here that on the last moment of the exam day , my friend has not given her papers. She has not even informed me nor replied me on her exam day. broken heart

Finally my friend QUITS !! sad

Neetika Gupta NG (CA-Final, B.com(H)) (250 Points)
Replied 30 November 2012

ohhh nooo... frown

sushma mane (CA-Final) (82 Points)
Replied 30 November 2012

Hi Pooja,

Its really sad to read that she quits, but one day or the other she will definitely again join CA after realizing her mistake, just give her sometime to think.

Regards,

Sushma.

CA Rishabh Lodha (Chartered Accountant - Business Analyst)   (537 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

one of my friends got failed 5 times in pcc and in the 6th attempt he got 47th rank with 334 marks....so quitting is not wat ur supposed to do....we can understand how frustrated that person would be but one should be determined to do a particular job it has taken........i think pooja your friend needs to re-strategise  its studies and give its best shot this time......all the best to him/her..

dont think about how the papers would be in ipcc....jus concentrate on studies and if u hav studied well then u can attempt and pass any paper u want to.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: