Consolidation as per Indas

  1. Intragroup sales of non-current assets led to DTA in parents books. Subsidiary also has DTA from other transactions but not from group's.

  2. Intragroup loan went bad and subsidiary didn't pay parent loan and failed SPPI test and Parent created a provision. Subsidiary also has provisions outstanding from third parties.

  3. Parent has DTL, Subsidiary has DTL due to their differences between accounting policies, SLM and WDV.

So when I consolidate the above scenarios, will it be P+S-Intragroup because all assets and liabilities arose due to intragroup transactions.

I have a solution for this but I want conformity.

 

txs

Replies (3)
Quick Summary
This discussion delves into the intricacies of consolidating group financial statements, specifically focusing on intragroup transactions. It addresses how to handle deferred tax assets (DTAs) and liabilities (DTLs) arising from intercompany sales and differing accounting policies. The conversation also touches upon the accounting treatment for bad intragroup loans and provisions, aiming for a clear understanding of the P+S-Intragroup consolidation principle and its practical implications.

Pls post actually trial balance

Ok I'm not working excel right now but I'll post it later on. I'm on my holidays. 

But how will you consolidate based on trial balance only and not from actual statements. Everyone knows the P+S-INTRAGROUP. But no one wrote about consequences and it's treatment from intragroup transaction. I know it all better than anyone. Believe me many CA hardly knows anything about Net identifiable assets 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details