Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajit Bhosle (Student)     13 June 2021

Computer sales & service

I'm doing business of computer repairng and CCTv installations..my last 10months purchasing of material is approx 10 lac.. and I'm not registered in gst shld I take registation will it be beneficial???

and in composition or nrml scheme??

plz guide🙏

8 Replies

CMA Poornima Madhava

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA)     13 June 2021

Threshold limit for business after which gst registration is compulsorily required is ₹40 lacs.

As of now, it is not compulsory for you. But if you wish you may obtain gst registration in which case you'll be able avail benefit of gst paid on purchases.

I don't see any reason for you to opt for composition scheme as of now.

Ajit Bhosle

Ajit Bhosle (Student)     13 June 2021

@ CMA Poornima Madhava
1.should I go for quarterly scheme then?
2.my most of clients are B2C only 20% are b2b.. according to ur professional opinion what shld I do ?
cksingh

cksingh (Accountant)     13 June 2021

Qrtly
1 Like
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     13 June 2021

Not compulsory to take Registration
1 Like
CMA Poornima Madhava

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA)     13 June 2021

I understand that in business not being registered under GST is a big limitation. For this reason, you may consider getting yourself voluntarily registered.

In your case, since most of your sales are B2C, composition scheme is also good. But you will not be able to sell interstate. Also, no input tax credit.

Another option would be to go for regular registration and opt for quarterly return.

1 Like
CA Altamush Zafar

CA Altamush Zafar (GST Consultant)     13 June 2021

If your supplies are b2c and you are not dealing with goods in which mrp is mandatory then go for composition scheme

1 Like
Ajit Bhosle

Ajit Bhosle (Student)     14 June 2021

@ all respected

I had taken the gst registration 3 yrs before but have not entered bank details that time so my gstin got cancelled..
so shld I apply for new??
or shld I apply in the name of wife?? as I want to run my business in sole proprietorship or by creating company in her name itself
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     24 July 2021

Apply for new registration

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags