Company series part 3

 

 

Hii everyone ..................

today is something spl day r8 ???  So I thought to make this day little more special angel.....Its almost 1 month n 1 week (7 Jan)since we  had started our study series.

But , to be  honest, I don't remember what I had done in last month.....If some 1 ask me what's LTA .... I would have to  see the book  to make sure I m rightblush ??

In short , Short term memory loss ..................can't retain everythingangry. I had made   a page on CCI also named resources ....but I don't know y m unable to post  there ..........

The next big thing is  " I am very impatient kinda personwink" So can't wait for the things to be right .

So , in case you think u also wanna track ur progress and revise more efficiently , then only join that page ................

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wishing-Truly/140588802729355?sk=wall

 

Regards

Renu

Replies (10)

 

AGM part is too Big ...............SO I couldn't cover the whole chapter. Will try to complete it ASAP.......

PFA enlightened

 

Regards

Renu

in case You had missed something, last parts are here ..................

Company series part 2

Company law series part1

Thank you Renu...Great efforts. GOD BLESS YOU.

hello madam: your all student have gone to celebrate valentine day............

only one is present...!!!!!

happy valentine day to u~

@ Vandana ....

Thanks di 4 ur support angel

@ Mannu ...

Tum bhi mana lete na ...kyaa  mannu .....U din't enjoyed the holiday ....kabhi kabhi study brk  banta h cool

Thanku sister .smile. It is very useful to all students.smile.

Hiiiiiiiiii

Renu Ji 
Sach Me ......................

 

yes 
it is benificial for me .......

 

Thanks Very Much For THis Effort yes

@ Manjul.......

m glad to know thatenlightened

Useful notes... ur efforys wl surely be fruitful...:).

Its usefull. yaar.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details