Combined study for ca final exam in dubai

Dear Friends,

I am currently preparing for my CA Final exams. I am working in DUBAI. I am looking for someone/Team in DUBAI/UAE  who is preparing for CA final exams to do combined studies and to share doubts.

Replies (8)
which term which group and current position?

hi

im planning to appear in May2019. lets connect & do combined study & help each other

Hi
I am a CA final new syllabus student. iam planning to come Dubai in Dece 2019 and i want to complete my CA Final. I wil be ready to do combined study when i will reach and get a job. lets do combined study.

Hi, I am appearing for May 20 exams let me know if there is any study circle in dubai

Hello Charu!!

 

Azhar here , are you still preparing for ca final and looking to do joint studies for ca finals  pls do connect azhar.ahmed207 @ gmail.com

Any study grp of ca final students?

its good idea to form study group in dubai for ca final preparation 

Is there any CA final study group currently (Nov 2022/ May 2023) in Dubai, for those who work full time? Please let me know if any. Mail ID: angeltheresajijimon97 @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details