Coaching Completion Certificate

I will be giving my CS Executive exams soon and as an eligibility criteria I filled up the question papers necessary to get the Coaching Completion Certificate!

However, it has come to my knowledge through a friend of mine that the Certificate is not necessary to be eligible. There are a lot of cases where people get the admission ticket without having submitted the details of the Certificate in the examination form.

Is that true? If thats the case then even I wont submit my question paprs from now on as it will save a lot of time!

Thanks!

Replies (2)

yes ur friend is right..... but if u had completed those then submit them at the earliest to get cc in time...............

 

if u will not get cc certificate in time just write in exam form cc awaited..... thats it..........

Ya that I understand but then the question arises as to what is the point of the Coaching Completion Certificate when you can sit for the exams even without getting one?

As in what if I dont submit any certificate and I sit for the exams..Am I at any disadvantage in front of a guy who has submitted the certificate?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details