Easy Office

CMA data sheet

Page no : 3
(Guest)

plz snd me the data sheet of CMA & if possible plz explain me in detail regarding it.

Thanking you,

POOJA PATEL

Anuraag Sharma (Sr Executive Finance) (845 Points)
Replied 28 April 2008

hiiiiiiiiiiiii alll . . .

CMA data sheet is provided by Banks to their clients wen he i in a requirement to get a Finance from Bank for his Working Capital .. . .

CMA means Credit Monetary Analysis itz not tough . . 2 make it jst a pin point concentration required. . . .

CMA is used byBAnks to check the Credit Monetary Policy of the organisation n to check itz Working Capital. . ..

u hv to only fill the values of Balance Sheet n P/l a/c in it in related heads which works out the OCC limit as per the working Capital. . .

The formula for it is .. .

75% of [Current Assets (excludig Other Current Assets like Security Deposits,  TDS etc.) - Current Liabilities (excluding all provisions)] = MAx. OCC limit

nw wt u hv to do  is jst fill the Sheet in such a format so dat the required OC limit can b worked out . . .

if u needs more details regarding it mail me at  anu_casharma08 @ hotmail.com

1 Like

(Guest)

Sir, I saw ur email id on CA club India forum I am in urgent need of some tips for preparing CMA data sheet . As posted by you on the net it seems u will be a great help to me.

I Am a chatered accountant to by profession.

An earlier reply to this will be appreciated.

Regards

Prakash

Replied 01 May 2008

@ prakash plz clarify to whome u r replying. . .

srinivasrao (accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 18 May 2008

hi please send me CMA DATA sheet. We are working on working capital loan for a real estate company

(Guest)
dear sir pl send me cma data format, preparation tips and full form of cma data

CA.VATSAL SHAH (SERVICE) (202 Points)
Replied 24 May 2008

send me test  email on cavickyshah @ gmail.com

vatsal shah

(Guest)

i need the format of cma data and analysis also

(Guest)

Kindly send me CMA DATA sheet. We are working on working capital loan for our partnership firm executing scanning jobs and selling softwares.

regards

samir joginder dhingra

(Guest)
hi Mr. Radhay Shyam , u r the same person who had worked for Thomson Press

Replied 16 June 2008

@ all who need CMA

actually my system is nt wrkin proprly

mite be it'll take 1 or 2days more so plzz wait i'll uypload dat in upload files section n mak a post here

(Guest)

Please send the CMA data sheet format and tips for making it on srkworldthebest @ gmail.com

(Guest)

Dear Hema,

Please forward me ur email ID so that i can send u the CMA data Sheet and tips for preparing it.

Thanks and Regard

Roshan

(Guest)

i want cma data format

vimal jhawar (finance & accounts) (29 Points)
Replied 07 July 2008

i too want CMA data format nd tips to use it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: