Claim deduction u/s 24(b) and hra

CA. sanjeet Kumar Ojha (Chartered Accountant) (272 Points)

24 July 2014  

I am an employee of a MNC Company. There is a house in the name of my wife.  That house is a self residential property. There is a housing loan and interest is being paid through my account. My wife has no income.

1Q - Can i claim the interest of RS 150000 u/s 24(b)

2Q -  can i take the benefit of HRA

Thanks in advance