City of registration and city of exam

Hello people! I have a big query. I tried searching on the internet but didnt get an answer so I thought that may be you people can help me. 

I want to ask that if we register for ipcc in a particular city(say new delhi) then do we have to give the exam in the same city or can we give it any other city too. 

Please answer!

Replies (1)

Irrespective of city of registration...you can appear for the exam at any centre/city...provided you have mention the same city where you would like to give the exam while filling examination form...!

place of registration doesn't matter for choosing exam centre..!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details