Please let me know how I entered data in credit note (tally)
To party ac By difference tax amount
Hence, how to show in GSTR-1, they asking for value then which value to be shown in GSTR-1, whereas I have issued credit not only difference tax invoice,
i have issued invoice with tax charged 18 % whereas the tax rate 5 % on that item,
now i have issued credit note as below :-
Cr : Party
Dr : Diff Atax amount
as per your adivse if i do the same then the scenrio as below :
By sale returne ( in which i have to show value ) for exmple item value 39000
By Diff IGST amount ( Rs. 5070)
To Party (Rs. 44070 )
I want to issue credit not only for tax diff amount i.e. Rs.5070 , if i issued the same then i m unable to enter the data in GSTR-1, GST portal asking for taxable value , I want to know what will be the taxable Value
Thanks Dear Pankaj Rawat ji, Could you please let me know, what would be the procedure to issue amended invoice in this month for the wrong charged tax invoice with example,