Certified copies of ipc exam online

I WANT TO APPLY ONLINE FOR A CERTIFIED COPIES OF MY IPCC EXAM. BUT MY PROBLEM IS APLICATION FORMAT OF CERTIFIED COPIES. BECAUSE ICAI GIVEN A FORMAT IN OUR WEBSITE BUT THE FORMAT ARE IN 2PAGES. I WROTE BOTH OF PAGES WITH FILL MY PERSONAL DETAILS. BUT I AM UNBALE TO UPLOAD BOTH OF PAGE IN ONLINE PORTAL BECAUSE ONLINE PORTAL TAKE ONLY 1PAGE IN JPJ FORMAT. PLEASE HELP ME. I ALSO ATTACHED THE FORMAT WHICH IS HOSTED BY THE ICAI. 


Attached File : 1183906 1283219 declaration form.pdf downloaded: 159 times
Replies (3)

when you take print out of both pages..mention headings by hand which are printed on second page.For example,On second page DATE,PLACE are mentioned now you write date and place on first page itself by hand and den scan that first page only

I UNDERSTAND IT. THANKYOU! ARE YOU ALSO APPLIED FOR THIS IN PERSENT OR BEFORE.

I have applied one week back

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details