'Anna' is our  mahatma

1 Like

rahul (student) (95 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

AANNA HAJARE WITH YOU......

Naren (Audit executive) (230 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Good Evening

In less than an hour, Citizens from all over India will join in a candle campaign.  "INDIAN" That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it is fate that we  will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live & to exist in a corruption free society. And should we win battle against this government in the crusade against corruption, Each of us should echo one voice  "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to obtain our right to live in a corruption free society! BECAUSE IN A FEW DAYS WE WILL CELEBRATE OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY

ARE YOU ALL WITH ME PEOPLE , LETS TAKE THIS GOVERNMENT TO THE CLEANERS !!!!

Replied 08 April 2011

BOYCOTT THE IPL . HOW CAN THEY PLAY WHEN A REVOLUTION IS TAKING PLACE FOR A NOBLE CAUSE .

PLEASE EVERYONE , TOMMOROW AND THE DAY AFTER ARE HOLIDAYS , LETS JOIN AND SHOW OUR SOLIDARITY AND SHOUT IN A SINGLE VOICE

"DEMOLISH CORRUPTION"

rashmi (student) (131 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

THE FIGHT HAS AT LAST BEGUN.....

I SUPPORT.....

Radhika (Consultant) (320 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

The most important thing that our great country now lacks is a true & genuine leader. Shri Anna Hazaare made the initial move and it is now upto us - each and every citizen of India - to continue the spread of light and fight the ugliest anti-social element - Corruption!!!

Strongly support the cause........

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

I M with all......

JAI HIND......

Replied 08 April 2011

Just watching the news the whole time ... TIMES NOW did a very good job of covering throught unlike others which focussed on IPL also

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT "WE HAVE WON " AND PRELIMINARY REPORTS SUGGEST THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS ACCEPTED ALL OUR DEMANDS , FAST WOULD BE BROKEN TOMMOROW AND THE NOTIFICATION/ORDER FROM THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE ISSUED

THANKS TO ANNA HAZARE , KIRAN BEDI , ARVIND , SRI SRI RAVISHANKAR , SWAMI AGNIVESH AND THE MILLIONS OF THE INDIANS WHO SUPPORTED THIS MOVEMENT

ALSO SPECIAL THANKS TO ANUPHAM KHER , AAMIR KHAN , PRITISH NANDY AND COUPLE OF CELEBS WHO ADDED TO THE FIREPOWER ... NO THANKS TO SRK AND THE ENTIRE IPL ROSTER

THE GOVERNMENT SAYS THAT THEY WANTED THIS RIGHT FROM THE BEGINING , IF THAT WAS THE CASE WHY DID THEY MAKE ANNA HAZARE FAST FOR 83 HOURS AND STILL COUNTING AND WHY DID THEY NOT PASS A TOOTHLESS BILL EVEN FOR 43 YEARS.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE CCI MEMBERS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS FORUM EXPRESSED SOLIDARITY .....REMEMBER FOLKS ... THIS IS NOT THE END , ITS JUST THE BEGINING

THANKS TO THE INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION CAMPAIGN WHO ACTED AS A MEDIUM FOR CONVEYING FRUSTRATIONS .......

AND LASTLY THE MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE I WANT EVERYONE IN CCI TO READ

"LOVE YOUR COUNTRY NOT FOR WHAT IT IS , BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE WHEN WE HAVE YOUTH PARTICIPATING IN LARGE NUMBERS"

"CELEBRATE THIS VICTORY MUCH MORE THAN THE WORLD CUP WIN BECAUSE ITS A VICTORY FOR US AND ALSO WE COULD BE PART OF A HUGE REVOLUTION"

"ALSO I GOT TO SAY IT HAS BEEN A PRIVILEGE TO SEE A MAHATMA GANDHI SORT OF REVOLUTION IN MY LIFETIME (TOO BAD ITS OUR OWN GOVERNMENT WHICH HELD US TO RANSOM) , I WAS FORTUNATE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CAMPAIGN AND ALSO MEET SOME BRILLIANT MINDS WHO REVIVED MY SENSE OF PATRIOTISM" .

AND THERE IS A SAYING WHICH IS TO BE MODIFIED

Generations to come will scarce believe that such a two (and not one) as this ever in flesh and blood walked upon this earth"

the two being bapu and anna

Participate and share my feeling of joy

and we will have a discussion on the lessons for life we can take forward

Vande Mataram

Bharat Mata ki Jai

puneet gupta (CA) (90 Points)
Replied 09 April 2011

i m with anna hazare let starts the "CLEAN INDIA MOVEMENT" make our country corruption free

AKSHAY (CA PCC) (88 Points)
Replied 09 April 2011

We want  leaders like Anna for PURE devlopment and not parellel Devlopment or blcak money growth.We want people like who dont want to increase there person wealth and bank balance. All of sudden we have started beleving ANNA because he is not from the Politician ,for the Politician  and to the politician.Very good person in politicis is control by group of bad and corrupt minded politician.FULL SUPPORT TO ANNA WHO IS OUR REPRESNTAITVE ,our VOICE.and salute to this MAN.

CA Vikas Kumar Sharma (CA) (494 Points)
Replied 09 April 2011

fight against corruption !!

i am with Anna Hazare !!

PUJA (STUDENT) (141 Points)
Replied 09 April 2011

yes we all are supporting for this nobal cause

(Guest)

Friends Please do visit this ti support BABA RAMDEV...

/forum/baba-ramdev-s-mission-400-lakh-crore-money-effect-in-our-economy--148353.asp

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 09 June 2011

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

fight against corruption !!

i am with Anna Hazare !!

And also with Baba Ramdev

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 09 June 2011

I DONT THINK BABA RAMDEV IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO FIGHT THIS CORRUPTION BATTLE,....

HE HAS A LOT OF CRITICS AND HE HAS NO ANSWERS FOR THEM,....

HE HIMSELF HAS 1177 CRORES IN THE NAME OF HIS TRUST,.....(NET INCOME ABT 450 CRORES)

HE SAYS HE SPENDS IT FOR THE WLEFARE OF THE PUBLIC,.THEN LET HIM DONATE SOME MONEY TO THE POOR ONES FIRST,..

FOR MOST OF HIS YOGA CAMPS HE CHARGES FEES,...1 ROW-RS 5000,2 ROW --RS3000 ,

LAST ROWS--RS500,...

HE IS JUST DOING THIS FOR FAME,.......SORRY IF SOMEONE DONT LKE THIS,..BUT THIS IS THE FACT,....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: