Capital gain on sale of land

afreen shaikh (151 Points)

30 May 2016  

a person has residential house in mumbai in joint ownership with wife the said person has another land with house on it in ahmedabad . now if person sale his ahmedabad property and buy another residential house whether he will  be entitled to claim LTC exemption u/s 54 or 54F?