Cancellation of gst refund application

I had inadvertantly deposited some amount as IGST instead of SGST in December 2017. However, I immediatley realized my mistake and deposited the same amount as SGST and thereafter filed a refund application. However, till now the refund has not been processed. Now that I have raised a couple of IGST invoices this month, can I cancel my Refund application so that I may get the amount back in my cash register and use it for the IGST amount I would be required to deposit???

Please guide

Replies (1)
pl submit RFD 01 A, ARN,Electronic credit ledger,Gstr 3b,gstr1 and gst payment receipt to the concerned jurisdictional officer in order to process the application.Because the officer has to scan and upload the documents in order to give you the refund

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details