Can you Comment on this profile...

I don't always get the A grades. I only got all A's once in my life. I do my best work alone. I like a clear mind, and free quite space to dream. I show my works to only a few people, that I can trust. I hold-back on my talent around crowds. I believe, I was meant to ghost-write. My spirit is free from the fears of discriminations.

 

I enjoy donating where I can, in secret. Writing brings control in the areas I battle. I hope to help others, where I'm strong. I need their help to improve. Grades don't show everything about the creative mind. Don't want grades to stop people from enhancing their creative minds. The mentally challenged, offer peace. I know that many discriminated folks, become the best at what they do.

 

Character is improved best, even sometimes when people cheat, and think they win. There are always good people somewhere. I don't plan on letting anyone give-up if I can help it, least myself. I want to write more. I feel better when I write. Time passes quickly, and I forget my problems, helping others with theirs.

 

Interests and Hobbies:

Fishing, art, computers, writing of course. Like to notice the out of ordinary views. The good side of odd! Sleep brings me newness of life to write. If I don't feel good about what I write, I still finish.

I don't feel good about all exercises either, but I try to stay steady. I hope writing helps me, and others. I get writers blocks, but they don't last long. I'm usually geared up strong, brain wave of spirit-wise, and that's when I know it's time to write best.

I can feel it. I fill empty upstairs. I want to write but know it's best to wait until the flow comes naturally. I try, but in vain at times. I'm glad I have the lows, as the flow of the highs is more appreciated. I can elate then. My chemistry I've been able to learn from. Your chemistry is a book of creativity in its self!

J Wanna know more from me, please write to me any time J

 

 

Replies (1)

J Yes Its my Profile only... I appreciate your comments J

:) Ravi Kumar A big fan of Admin :)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details