Sir, how can I claim?
I have same problem, I forget to put ITC data in november 3b and return filed. Now I have claimed ITC from novemnber GSTR2 in ITC01 form and got credited. I have not utilize the amount yet.
I concept is not clear about claiming how to claim ITC. Kindly give a solution.
Thanks.
Lakhi Baruah
Sir I claimed previous months itc in ITC01 form , amount refunded in credit ledger. Can i utilize this amount or how can I cancel the ITR01 form?
Please solve my problem. thanks
How shall i claim itc of the previous month. and where should i put itc amount on the gst portal to claim in the current month? Kindly guide with steps.
july 2017 to till date our bills are came late( after 3B Return filed), can we claim for our old ITC,
if any notifications you have for ITC please let me know .
Can anyone please share the notification link of claiming Previous month's ITC.
Can anyone please share the notification link of claiming previous month's ITC in current month's return.
Here my problem is little bit different. In June i have taken all the bill but some of them are not mentioned tax percentage. So while submitting the return 3b i have missed out those figures of tax but the bill amount is totally taken in return. So how could i take itc of those bill in Return of another month. Kindly help
how to reverse of duplicacy itc taken in month of may 2018 in the month of sept 2018.
hello sir,
i have a doubt regarding late claim of ITC
in simple words i have not claimed ITC which was dated in the month of april and would like to file it in the month of may...with respect to import of goods.
so can i claim the ITC now as we can claim upto annual return or do i need to follow some other procedure please guide me..thannkyou
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals