Can I use 'vivad se vishwar' for my outstanding tax demand

I'm in individual tax payer. I've received an outstanding tax demand from income tax department for A.Y 2014-15. I didn't send any response till now. Can I use 'vivad se vishwas' scheme to settle the demand by only giving the outstanding tax demand (not the interest or penalty)?

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses whether an individual taxpayer with an outstanding tax demand for AY 2014-15 can use the Vivad Se Vishwas scheme. Unfortunately, the scheme is generally not applicable in this scenario. It's primarily designed for cases already under dispute before appellate forums, and this specific situation does not meet the eligibility requirements.

You are not eligible appellant as per VIVAD se vishwas scheme. the scheme is mainly for the cases which are under dispute before appellate forums
Not allowed for scheme in your case

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details