Easy Office
LCI Learning

can I become CA

Page no : 2

SUMIT GURURANI (STUDENT) (596 Points)
Replied 10 October 2016

Don't go by these heavy words.....it's wastage of time and money. Can anybody take guarantee that a Candidate will pass for sure and in which period. It will take all your happiness for years and also impact your family and social life

1 Like

Ayesha (CA-IPCC Student) (184 Points)
Replied 10 October 2016

All depends upon Personal Judgement....Choose wisely

Raghava (Article Student) (21 Points)
Replied 10 October 2016

Hello Mr.suresh, Offcourse U Can join in CA Course.

CA Saba Naaz (Chartered Accountant) (8487 Points)
Replied 10 October 2016

I think Sumit Gururani is completely against CA profession. But, Mr.Suresh, you have to decide. If you want to be a CA, then you will be a CA . It all depends on your determination.
1 Like

vinayak (haveri) (56 Points)
Replied 10 October 2016

All suggested what is ca and also some other opportunities but sumit highlighted   the side -effects of doing ca ie he gave precautipn before trying to swim across a sea. doing ca is not  waste of time and money but  gaining knowledge at the cost of time .even though u give up to qualify as a ca u will be having good knowledge.knowledge is important than a mere qualification.think twice act wise as madam said it depends on how well u r determined to be a ca .

R.RAMESH NAYAK (ASST. MANAGER) (79 Points)
Replied 10 October 2016

Politics is everywhere dude. First you make your mind what to do, why you want to do. 

It's take lot of dedication & hard work to crack this course. If you want then join.

All the very best.

CA Ankit Sahu (Chartered Accountant) (81 Points)
Replied 12 October 2016

Mr Gururani, sorry to say but i think its your frustration for not clearing CA.correct??

I dont want to comment any thing abount any profession , but  your language (useless correspondence course ..blah blah) forced me to comment, I belongs to Allahabad and Due to Allahabad High court n civil court, thousands of Lawyers are there who dont know any thing and earning on providing certificates like bith , income etc for 100 , 200 bucks.but at the same time there reputated & knowleadgle lawyers also who are taking lakhs per hearing.And one more thing any body who knows about CA course will not take your comment seriously. .so  dont simply comment because you dont like any course.

Yes you can join CA at this stage but It will take lot of dedication & hard work to crack this course.Think about your personal and family life too.exceptions like SD Bala is there but every cant be exception.

Good luck.

SUMIT GURURANI (STUDENT) (596 Points)
Replied 12 October 2016

Mr sahu ji, is CA a regular course? Infact Ca is also filing ITR in 300 rs in delhi. I only write the reality of the ca course as suggestion. 

Is it ca eligible to go beyond itat in income tax. Advocate practices in more than 10000 act in india. Do you know in how many ca are doing practice in laws? 

As Gst got diluted with cwa wait for direct tax code for further dilution. 

Again my suggestion that applicant should not waste time in doing CA(a correspondence course)

BlazeHub (Entrepreneur ) (27 Points)
Replied 18 October 2016

Hi,

It's good that you are opting CA as your profession. But you need to consider that pursuing CA is not an easy work to achieve unless you have the dedication to fulfill your dream. You can primarily look for forums and discussion platforms where you can get a fair idea of your perception or notion about CA. I cleared my view with Konceptca.com. They are very helpful in clearing your doubts regarding any query and features free MCQs and video sessions to help you get through the preliminary exam. Best of Luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: