Can i adjust wrong itc claimed against right itc at present ?

PALAS (NOTHING)     22 May 2019

 148 likes  1914 points

| My Other Post


For the FY 2017-18, Excess ITC already claimed of Rs 16000/= ( approx ) by mistake OF DOUBLE ENTRY OF PURCHASE BILLS considered in GSTR 3B. But now at present as on 22/05/2019, Input Tax credit as per GST PORTAL is Rs 17000/= approx .

my question ?

1) What is the remedy to reverse the Input Tax credit already claimed by mistake of Rs 16000/= during FY 2017-2018 ?

2) Is there any time limit present for reverse the wrong ITC claimed during FY 2017-2018 ?

3) Can i adjust wrong ITC claimed For FY 2017-2018 against Correct ITC as on 22/05/2019 ? If yes , then how is it possible ?




Srinivas Ch (Sr.Accountant)     22 May 2019

Srinivas Ch
 15 likes  264 points

View Profile | My Other Post

reverse in gstr9 along with interest payment from the excess claimed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »