Can gst amount be subsumed in my final billing to clients

Dear Sir,

I am in the Freight Forwarding trade where apart from freight there are some other charges like Terminal Handling Charges,B/L charges,X-rays,Carting etc for which there is an element of 18 % GST.

Two questions:

Can I subsume these 18 % in my billing and pay GST so that there is no loss to ex chequer.

Can I bill these charges withour GST to the client.

In short I do not want to charge GST and then cooolect the same and remit after taking set off.

Kindly advise.

 

Regards

Hari Menon

 

Replies (4)
Once any supply is liable to GST you have to collect tax and pay the same using credit or in cash

What if I opt for Compsite scheme

 

In case of composition scheme you can neither collect tax from customer nor you can claim credit of input tax paid.

Once any supply is liable to GST you have to collect tax and pay the same using credit or in cash

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details