Easy Office
LCI Learning

Can a ca hire sales person to advertise his firm & work

Page no : 2

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory) (1230 Points)
Replied 28 July 2016

Palash why so you are abusing to Vishal. the question asked by Shewta should not be asked when she had read the code of ethics in Ca course. However the advertisement etc are not allowed in CA like other profession like MBA. but people are doing advertisement of own firm. even to mention in newspaper as reupted CA firms are not allowed but people are using this word. As Shweta said MBA personal are saying like that. I m saying not MBA , even other professional other than CA blaim on CA profession. Simple is that who profession has no any knowledge or less knowledge blaim to other professional. advertisement is not allowed because it is. like as solicitation, begging, so not allowed. if any CA beg the works from others than it is also covered also under solicitation which is professional misconduct. It is true many CA are begging the works from others. I say they should be penalized under Code of ethics. ICAI should take action something to provide the works to CAs in practice. However CA can say to provide the work in his relation or his CA friends. I think ICAI has done big mistake to supply more CAs in previous years. due to this this situation has been raised more. ICAI prohibited to advertise own firm because it is solicitation but CAs are using other way to get works like begging. I think MBAs said true.

PALASH (Nothing) (2000 Points)
Replied 29 July 2016

Arif ALI , I warn  you that don't try to defend vishal as he has no moral right to stay in our human society . He has no moral right to critisize of a comment of a qualified Chartered Accountant like Shweta .

Shweta was asking a question in this forum and vishal was trying to underestimate her and i can't tolerate this kind of behaviour .

Am i clear ??????????? VISHAL IS A PERSON OF UNSOUND MIND , AN INSANE .

FIRST TRY TO QUALIFY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT , FIRST TRY TO QUALIFY COST ACCOUNTANT , THEN YOU CAN CRITISIZE MY COMMENTS  .

AM I CLEAR ????????

Replied 29 July 2016

Hello Palash

Ur meant who has not cleared Ca then he has not right to say. How you are saying this abusing word. Sweta has asked this . Her asking way was not correct. When she knew about this then she had to write like this that "However she know already that a CA firm can not advertise own firm, then how we can get the work from others who does not know us".

And you are now rasing this issue after one year. What your meant.

Replied 29 July 2016

Arif ali , i am saying the right thing , you are not in a position to critisize my comments , first try to qualify CA , first try to qualify CMA , THEN YOU CAN CRITISIZE MY COMMENTS ,,

Am i clear ????  and

i warn you that don't try to defend an  insane like Vishal and try to respect a women .

Replied 29 July 2016

seeming you are showing self more professional. I m qualified CS. if you are professional, then I m also professional. you have not writing skills. you have to learn first writing skills and set your mind properly.

Replied 29 July 2016

why you writing this language that you are warning . why so

Replied 29 July 2016

seeming you have very less knowledge so you are saying like this.

Replied 29 July 2016

who are you to say like that you are warning to me.

Replied 29 July 2016

I told you earliar also that you are not now in a position to critisize my comments , you have to qualify first CA and CMA , am i clear ?  as far as ur language is concerned you must leave CS profession, you have no moral and fundamental right to stay into this profession .

And you are still a student , so first TRY TO QUALIFY qualify CA and CMA .

Replied 29 July 2016

O Mr. correct your language. seeming ICAI has granted you degree by mistake. The ICAI has needed to withdraw your degree. and you are saying me that I m a student. many CAs are still student after getting CA degree. then as ur means they has not right to say anything. I challenge you I have more knowledge and experience than you. why you think about yourself.

I m saying this query was raised before one year. why you are raising now issue. see my first answer what I have done answer to Shewta. seeming at that time you was

Replied 29 July 2016

At that time seeming you was not qualified so you was not

Replied 29 July 2016

At that time seeming you was not qualified so did not answer here that time. meaning thereby it is very clear that you are recently qualified CA by mistake and you have very iferior knowledge and no any knowledge of ethics that how to treat other .

further you are saying me that first I have to qualify and then fight you. O Mr. I m not inferor person like you that after 6 months I qualify CA and then again will raise this issue. understand

Replied 29 July 2016

You are a person of unsound mind , you are not a qualified CS , AND YOU PLEASE GET OUTTTTTTTTTTT FROM HERE ,

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTT,, YOU ARE A LOOSEERRRRRRRR NOT A QUALIFIED CS , AND I AM A QUALIFIED CA AND CMA ,

YOU FIRST TRY TO QUALIFY CA , AND CMA .

YOU DON'T KNOW ENGLISH , IF YOU KNOW THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING SAME ISSUE SAME THING REPEATEDLY .

YOU ARE A LOOOSEEERRRR , AND I AM A QUALIFIED CA , YOU ARE A LOOOSEERRRRRR AND I AM A QUALIFIED CMA .

JUST GET OUT FROM HERE !!!!!!!!!! AND TRY TO QUALIFY CA , AND CMA .

AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH A LOOOSEEERRRRR LIKE YOU 

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTT FROM HERE .

Replied 29 July 2016

I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH A LOOOSERR LIKE YOU .........

Replied 29 July 2016

YOU SHOULD LEAVE CS PROFESSION , YOU ARE A PERSON OF UNSOUND MIND , 

GO FOR QUALIFY CA AND CMA .

AND DON'T MAKE ANY COMMENT OVER HERE , UNLESS AND UNTILL YOU QUALIFY CA AND CMA 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro