Easy Office
LCI Learning

CACLUBINDIA IS ROCKING DAY BY DAY...

Page no : 4

nagaraj (student) (91 Points)
Replied 18 September 2009

yes there is no doubt that CACLUBINDIA is an asset to CA students and professionals and Rank is No.1.No other thing can beat this.Thanks admin

Deepti (CA Job) (220 Points)

Originally posted by :Balasubramanya
" CA CLUB INDIA IS DOING SO MANY IMPROVEMENTS...

1) WHAT MORE CHANGES YOU WANT TO LOOK FORWARD IN THIS SITE..

2) GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK ON WHAT CHANGES HAS BEEN DONE STILL NOW..

3) YOU FEEL CACLUB INDIA IS THE BEST SITE FOR PROFESSIONAL...

4)  RANK THE CACLUBINDIA IN 1 TO 10....WITH YOUR COMMENTS...

REGARDS

BALU

"

I would give a 9/10 for ca club india.com...its really doing a good job in terms of knowledge, creating awareness,updating information and lots more....

Vikas (Student) (129 Points)

a mail account  should be provided to all user as

say

manmohan @ caclubindia.com

I agree with manmohan....

CA Mukesh (ACA ) (33 Points)

CA Mukesh (ACA ) (33 Points)

Originally posted by :Mukesh
"   "

CA Rashmi (final cleared) (680 Points)

i will give 8/10

JIGAR (CA PCC GR1 CLEAR) (149 Points)

AGREE WITH MANMOHAN

Guddi (employee) (769 Points)

I agree CA CLUB is a useful site for students and professionals. It is improving day by day and is indeed one of the best sites i have seen.  I give it 7/10

My suggestions:

1. Since many days there is no change in the question in the opinion poll. Please update it with a new question.

2. Some of the questions asked by students remain unanswered for many days(i.e. not a single post).   Admin should look into such questions on a weekly basis and take a suitable action: either provide an appropriate answer or provide them an alternative guidance referring them to either files section or forum if  no experts could answer them.

3. Previously whenever we open the files section, "similar files" option was provided which proved very useful. After the revival of the site such option is totally absent.

4. All the threads relating to a particular day should be kept at one place in a chronological order.  When we go into "more" option, we are taken into the forum where we can only know the topic by the order of latest post and not in the order of the day originally posted unless we browse through all the posts.

Thank you

Aarti (MCOM CA FINAL:GR 2 CLEAR CS INTER)   (32 Points)

7/10

SMajumdar IPCC - article comld (not applicable) (31 Points)
Replied 19 September 2009

Its doing fine with a rating of 9/10.

Keerthana Priya (CA Final (New)) (90 Points)

CACLUB is doing great job.. I would rank it 5 out f 10. As said by our friend Mr.Manmohan, some more improvements could be done..

Wishes,

Keerthana Priya

saurabh jawanpria (final student ) (317 Points)

i agree sir ca club india is doing a great thing and i find many things worth in this site for ca as well as other professionals ..one more thing u should add is that have a check tht in sharing files section u should not allow to post files which contains virus ...........lokking forward to have great service towards all user and everybody should contribute

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Manmohan
" Some more innovative ideas- (favourate one)
Not only top ranked or thanked  member over all , but top 5 ranker member  and top 5 experts of the months must be awarded , how meager the reward may be i.e. give only a book or a participating letter or even a cup etc. , but more person should be covered.

"

I AGREE

(Guest)
Originally posted by :saurabh jawanpria
" i agree sir ca club india is doing a great thing and i find many things worth in this site for ca as well as other professionals ..one more thing u should add is that have a check tht in sharing files section u should not allow to post files which contains virus ...........lokking forward to have great service towards all user and everybody should contribute "

SECURITY IS VERY IMP.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guddi
" I agree CA CLUB is a useful site for students and professionals. It is improving day by day and is indeed one of the best sites i have seen.  I give it 7/10

My suggestions:
1. Since many days there is no change in the question in the opinion poll. Please update it with a new question.
2. Some of the questions asked by students remain unanswered for many days(i.e. not a single post).   Admin should look into such questions on a weekly basis and take a suitable action: either provide an appropriate answer or provide them an alternative guidance referring them to either files section or forum if  no experts could answer them.
3. Previously whenever we open the files section, "similar files" option was provided which proved very useful. After the revival of the site such option is totally absent.
4. All the threads relating to a particular day should be kept at one place in a chronological order.  When we go into "more" option, we are taken into the forum where we can only know the topic by the order of latest post and not in the order of the day originally posted unless we browse through all the posts.
Thank you

"

U PUT MORE EFFORTS TO POSTS & EXPERTS ANSWERS................I ALSO AGREE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: