avoiding repeating the same forum topics again n again.......we can make various subheads under FILES like pcc & final............
avoiding repeating the same forum topics again n again.......we can make various subheads under FILES like pcc & final............
We can have a breaking news caption or something similar.........as soon as there is some important announcement it should be reflected on the home page constantly.......so we can avoid the those topics in forums.
YA CAClub is rocking and it is very useful for me
I will give 9/10
9/10
yes
caclub is the best i'll give 10/10........its really very helpful.
Yes sir, i accept all your ideas,
I consider this site is 8/10,
Duplicate information(file/text etc.) should be controlled by The administrator,
Everyday (even seconds also) is a new gift for all, so we also enjoy the improvment of knowledge, by this CAclubindia,
We can use this sit only for professional related knowledges, ideas, helps and etc.
Not allow this site to become as a time pass blogs.
it sucks
excuse me astha mishra, you are wrong
I give 8.5/10 !!
I will give 9/10.....
Group discussion is reallt a very gud idea!!!!
There shud be a separate section for the same wher we can hav grp discusion on financial matters !!!!!
As far as i am concerned it is the best & informative site for professionals that i have ever seen...i agree for all the suggessions put forth by Mr.Manmohan.....
I wish to rank CA club india "10/10"
Good Wishes to all
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals