Easy Office
LCI Learning

CACLUBINDIA IS ROCKING DAY BY DAY...

Page no : 5

(Guest)

caclubindia is really rocking. I would suggest the admin team to provide with an email id to all its users. I would rate caclubindia as 8.5/10

(Guest)

I would rank it 9/10 More professional Website which i have ever seen..

ambuj (sudent) (26 Points)
Replied 20 September 2009

5/10 for site shud b monitored & people putting & promoting faltu comments should b warned. 10/10 for helping to spread good information to promote ca & csship.7/10 for the features that it consists. 100/10 for enhancing my knowledge

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)

it's a good suggestion by Manmohan... Hope that CACLUB will provide these facilities to improve.....

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)

my Rating is 9/10....

(Guest)

My rating is 8

Harish Chandra Sahoo (Dy. Manger Accounts) (66 Points)
Replied 21 September 2009

HI, Great CACLUB INDIA is a great portal. i can rank it by 8/10 but it must be some user friendly.....

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 21 September 2009

Hey i think it would be gr8 if members stopped saying

"i agree", "agree with expert", and "agree with Mr.X" in the experts section.

It makes a joke of the few real experts and the person who looks forward to a great answer from this site. MONITOR POSTS/CONTRIBUTION of experts and remove those who do not belong in the league. Dont let anyone post the words "agree with __"

Plus i would suggest that speculative threads like "i heard this from internal sources", "When is XXXX going to be announced", "is it true that ICAI has XXX?" be monitored very seriously by admin since they really make the site worthless on some days. Please.

8.5/10

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 30 October 2009

I think a lot of improvements are to be brought here...

As such, i'm not against this website, as i do like this one a lot...

But if it comes to ranking, beeing practical, formal, technical, ethical, mathematical, statistical and even emotional.. will rate it as  :

7.1348569210 out of 10...

Amit Ingale (Student CA Final) (1454 Points)
Replied 31 October 2009

ye really !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: