cacellation or surrendering of gst No

I have taken a GST No ensuing my business in status of firm I filed Nil returns till October but I could get any chance of doing business and I have not filed my returns for closing the No should I pay late fees which comes around rs 24000. is there any method of codonation.
Replies (2)
Dear there was waiver of late fee till September 2017, from October 2017 onwards the late fee is mandatory to be paid at INR 20 CGST and SGST for NIL returns.

No condonation is available in the act.
Yes, agree with Mr Nivesh.
Yes, late fee applicable Rs20 per day for both the acts for nil returns and Rs50 per day for both acts for Normal returns with liabilities.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details