Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA student kind attention please

Page no : 5

ROUNAK AGARWAL (SMAP ENGINEERING PVT LTD.)   (289 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

THNAX SIR

KRISHNAN (CA-IPC) (57 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Thanks for sharing!!!

CA CS Amit Borade (Chief Accountant) (2828 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Nice information for all CA students ....Thanks for Sharing

Dinesh (AGM) (48 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Xcellent

Dheeraj Sondhiya (CA- IPCC) (184 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Thanks a lot sir

Sai Krishna (CA) (22 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Hello Mr. vivek !!

Ive read both your articles in this section. i must say your ideals are very lofty and your intention praiseworthy.

however, i must say that the article has numerous grammatical, spelling errors. Your sentence construction defies every single grammatical rule in English Grammar. This can lead to gross misconstruing of what you want to put across to students.

i know, there are a million students out there who will shower praises on you for what you write. with due respect, i took it upon myself to bring to your notice massive irregularities in this article.

the next time, if you ever think of posting another thread, please review it many times over.

Best regards

Sai Krishna Kumara Swamy

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Originally posted by : Sai Krishna
Hello Mr. vivek !!
Ive read both your articles in this section. i must say your ideals are very lofty and your intention praiseworthy.
however, i must say that the article has numerous grammatical, spelling errors. Your sentence construction defies every single grammatical rule in English Grammar. This can lead to gross misconstruing of what you want to put across to students.
i know, there are a million students out there who will shower praises on you for what you write. with due respect, i took it upon myself to bring to your notice massive irregularities in this article.
the next time, if you ever think of posting another thread, please review it many times over.
Best regards
Sai Krishna Kumara Swamy

Thank you very much for  your valuable suggession, i will take care from my next  forum thread onwards

AliAsgar Colombowala (Student) (137 Points)
Replied 09 January 2010

Thanx 4 sharing..

Replied 10 January 2010

When we giving the Guidance it i s ignored and later contend that no Guidance was given.........
Vivek dont waste ur valuable time in writing big suggestions... Everybody knows it.

Santosh (Finance Controller) (69 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Vivek.. d most easiest job in India is to give guidance.. tat wat u have done.   Every student is different and a common statergy cannot be given...  EOD it may be misleading...

CA IN PRACTICE... ( CA ) (490 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Thanks Sir 

Replied 11 January 2010

Yours welcome

1 Like

Replied 11 January 2010

Originally posted by : Santosh
Vivek.. d most easiest job in India is to give guidance.. tat wat u have done.   Every student is different and a common statergy cannot be given...  EOD it may be misleading...

It is easy to advise ...i had advised my life experience and its implementation may be difficult...But iam happy even if iam doing very easy task for the benefit of the student community.....

charles (auditor assistent) (22 Points)
Replied 01 February 2011

thanks for information.

by,

charles

Replied 03 February 2011

Originally posted by : charles

thanks for information.

by,

charles

Thank you for your comments and appreciation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: