Easy Office

Ca student died-need less over hype of ca course

Page no : 2

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

coaching institutes should provide freedon no need to take students hin hands

just receive fees from student

and dont bothere whether he is coming to class or not, in time or not , studying or not

those who have respect towards his goal he will attend for classes rest will go away..

I really seen lot of change in coaching style ,because i have appeared for CA-IPCC coaching in above said cllege and now pursuing CA-FINAL classes in bangalore in some college

Because of this needless over hype on profession ,makes students attract towards course,

Many were joining in course with out knowling what they will do after qualifying  and they were joining in course with out having in interest ,..mob mentality.(which was towards engineering some  years before),

And i was also suprised to hear some people were want to CA after their B.TECH (bachular in engineering) i dont know what makes them to say like that,..

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Respected Members,

Kindly refrain from calling these coaching academies as colleges. It is a myth amogst many student's that they are studying in a college by going and attending classes in these academies.

Pravin Kumar (article) (166 Points)
Replied 06 June 2013

Originally posted by : MADHU B

There is a emergenncy type situation in Andhra Pradeh. Our ICAI should control the six CA institutes from misleading students with wrong information. Mostly MXXXXR MXXXS, SXXXXWXXZ, SXX MXXXX V, SXX MXXXA, and two other Private MPC colleges who recently joined their hands to earn more and started CA Academies.

They are spending lakhs in advertising, sponsering TV Programs. So think how much they are earning from students. Which will finally put pressure on students. One fellow accredited himself as "India's leading CA College". We don't know who has given. The same is offering CA Course for Rs.1,50,000/- and "PASS or FEE BACK" Package.

ICAI should start its own colleges or give permission  to one or two colleges and restrict the others from using the word  CA.

By seeing, reading their false advertisements, lakhs of people are spoiling their careers.

Its really very sad to see the death of One CA Student in Vijayawada's leading CA College. May his soul rest in Peace and his family should be compensated highly.

ICAI, Please think of these and HELP YOUR STUDENTS.

Vijay (Student) (95 Points)
Replied 07 June 2013

Unfortunately ICAI has no power to take action against them, it can change the way our course is administered, like providing centralised video library to students, indutrial training(which is almost forgotten) instead of helping poor real estate sector in Noida https://www.rediff.com/business/column/and-now-a-rs-100-crore-scam-hits-icai/20121119.htm.

Excuses are only for escaping, no matter what may, we fail because we don't try enough(ofcourse exceptional evaluation does help at times) likewise ICAI has been hiding behind excuses and escaping from taking up full charge of student training.

What can I expect of an Institute revised stipend back in 2006 but makes sure minimum fees charged by it's members rises every year or two.

Hypocrisy and false pride are plaguing the nation, ICAI is just a part of it. Institute is happy that the profession is gaining more awareness in general public but what is the quality of that awareness and at what cost are we gaining it?

The pity here is, Vijayawada a reletively small city of 15lakh population sets trends in education for whole state of AP, so it's just not an issue with a city of a small area.

That sxxxxxxxz guy openly claims he is a king maker. He has CA's in his hand whose votes are needed for getting elected to council. The same is the case with other coaching points.

I am vexed with all this thing, thanks to CA i lost the habbit of watch TV. even at the rarest occation i watch news of even some musical programmes, these annoying ads just make me go carzy, i just slam the remote to change channel.

Technology means applied science, that's the basic difference between BSc n BTECH, our guys have already degraded B Tech to a level lower than ordinary graduate, now is the time for CA.

CA in my view should always be a course taken out of intution and by knowing what it has and what we should do, it should never be made a 'public figure' like MBA.

(Guest)
👍👍

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro