Easy Office

ca stipend

Page no : 4

Saibal-B.com LLB CA FINAL (Indirect Taxation) (145 Points)
Replied 24 August 2010

Yes , Good reply by Gopal Sonee , why the stipend is so low considering the stipends ????

I ask 2 u all can Poor student can manage it up with only Rs 1000.00 P.M thats really not fair , considering growing trends of Monetary Cost ?????

Saibal

(Guest)

Hi

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.

You can also refer your friends.

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

Thanks and Regards

Hema R

SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd

Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083

Rishabh (Articled Assistant) (40 Points)
Replied 06 September 2010

I dnt understand hw Mr Ethan is fighting over such a petty issue of stipend..

Awl of us ( Means office going articles and not the D Co.) think that stipend are very less..

If u are aware of other similar (less popular courses) e.g. CS, the stipend paid is far better than what is paid to us.

Moreover, being a boy of 21 i cn jz say that...life is beyond audit, articleshp and bus pass.... ;-)

There are also few expenses which are not reimbursed by our parents.

CA me aa gya iska mtlb ye nai ki zndgi k maze lena band kar doon...to uske lie RS 1250...zada nai..but thde kam hai dost. Refreshment is also a part of lyf...sirf 18 hrs padh k ek successful CA nai bnta koi...u need to refresh n njoy ur lyf too...

PLZ get to me back if u find me wrong...

tk care ppl...

Rish

vipin (senior accountant) (31 Points)
Replied 12 September 2010

hi gopal i agree with u.. and strongly disagree with etan... let me tell u my experiance. i am from a poor family and ca stiphend will not cover the cost of my education. with gods grace i got an oppertunity to work abroad for 5 years . now i completed my PE-2 and I can do my articleship and support my family with the money what i made during last 5 years. 

according to me the stiphend should cover atleast the cost of rent+books+tution fee+his personal important expenses.(it should be 7k to 10 k).

PARAS (ARTICLE ASSITANT) (24 Points)
Replied 25 October 2012

I THINK ICAI Bekar mai hi Professional Ethics  Ki baat Karti Hai  Jabki Sabse jyada Harassment

to ICAI Wale hi karte hai Apne Ca Articles Ka. Qki Actual Hamari Trainning  jo ki Many hours(Approx. 7-9 hours) tak hoti hai aur jab stipend dene ki baat aati hai to 750 or 1000 Rs mai hi inki dam nikal jati hai

ICAi Members Ki fees Every Year Revised Hoti Hai Aur Aur CA Articles ki pucho hi mat Pata HI nhi kab se ham Articles ko Isi Rate par Fool Banaye Hue hai . Medical Students Ka Bhi stipend Ham se Kahien Acha hota hai Aur apna to pata hi nhi Kab Rate revised hoge lagta hai tab tak ham CA hi Ban Jaye .

saurabh gupta (Article) (68 Points)
Replied 27 October 2012

Originally posted by : SAI KRISHNA GHANTASALA
dear ethan
one should keep in mind that the pay a student gets as a reward to the work done which earns more than 75% of bugs to a CA should be quiet enough to meet his/her Bus Pass atleast. Is that not right?

Thanks

Sorry to say but i found such replies as of some idiot... :/ shameful that such students are doing CA who can't even do their costing and have a very limited view towards world.

Stipend definitely needs to be revised anyways

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: