Ca rupansh's novel coming soon

I have been talking with CA Rupansh, author of 'The Sojourn' since quite some time and I have just come to know that his novel is coming soon. He has become a good friend of mine. He told me that the novel is a love story.

I thought i would share with the professional fraternity about our fellow mate who is an inspiration to me and others.

Replies (2)

Thanks for the info. The Sojourn is a great book. I hope his novel is as great. I would like to read the love story.

I heard about Ca rupansh's novel. I would like to read this. Keep sharing the updated information about this novel.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details