Easy Office

CA results declared- share your results!

Page no : 5

CA Ravi Rawat (Qualified Chartered Accountant)   (32 Points)
Replied 20 July 2016

Now I am Chartered Accountant as I cleared my Final II Group & my marks is:

AMA 46 marks

ISCA 61 marks

DT 53 marks

IDT 53 marks

prerna (article) (2 Points)
Replied 20 July 2016

Congratulations for your result! Could you please share your strategy for Audit?

prerna (article) (2 Points)
Replied 20 July 2016

Congratulations for the stunning result ! Could you please ask your sister to share her strategy :)

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 20 July 2016

ninth attempt fr GRP 2, marks, 32,30,38,45
GRP 1 clrd in May 2012
how to manage studies with job?? have been working since 2013

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist) (444 Points)
Replied 20 July 2016

Dont worry Anirban, you will definitely succeed. I am also on the same boat as yours. In fact I have given more number of attempts than you gave.

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 20 July 2016

Thanks fr ur support Jawahar. I wish the same to you as well!!
I started working soon after my Cost Accounts degree. No luck wid studies after that

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist) (444 Points)
Replied 20 July 2016

Atleast you have CMA. I passed group I of CA Final very long back but unable to clear Group II of CA final till now.

Twinkle Mishra (Qualified CA) (36 Points)
Replied 21 July 2016

Cleared in one go!

Grp 1:40 53 57 61 tot:211

Grp2: 53 73 42 60 tot:228

2 Like

NAVEEN KUMAR (Semi-Qualified) (27 Points)
Replied 21 July 2016

I have given 9 attempt for CA Final 2nd Group and the details of  last 4 attempt are :

May 2016              Nov 2015                May 2015               Nov 2014

Costing              30                        42                          46                          27

ISCA                  63                        63                          63                          63

DT                     50                        37                          52                          49

IDT                    54                         45                         33                          52

Total                197                       187                       194                        191

ISCA Exemption withdraw.

ICAI continuing to Fails me in diff. Subject in every attempt. My age is 32 now. Should in Continue or leave CA. I m Marriad & 1 child also. I have cleared my CA Inter & CA Final in 2nd attempt, but 2nd group of Final are pending since so my times after my marriage. I have so many  financial responsibilities for my family. So any body can help that "Should in Continue CA or Not".?

vaidyanath (Head F & A MFF Hazira)   (138 Points)
Replied 21 July 2016

Dear Naveen,

You need to be objective.  My suggesstion to you to clear the exam is as follows:

1. Costing, DT & IDT: Practice solving sums, don't read the sums from practice manual or any other books.  Do the sums in a note book. Try solving problems without seeing the answers and try to check the answers with solution. analyse the mistakes and learn where the mistake is and why the solution is diffrent from what you have solved. 

Practice problems of diffrent chapter atleast solve 50 to 60 problems in each important chapter. Analyse your mistakes and learn the concepts from your mistakes. You will gain immense confidence. Once you do this I am sure that you will get atleast 65 to 70 marks in all this papers.  Coming to theory read the Study material and answer from what is written in the study material or practice manual. Writing anything from outside the SM or PM dont fetch you full mark if you reproduce from study material or PM you will get minimum  70 to 80 % of the marks.

You have alrady scored exemption in ISCA so you know the method to adopt for scoring good marks in ISCA.

I am sure in your next attempt by follwoing the above method i am sure you will be a proud full fledged Chartered Accountant.

Warm Regards

VVS

1 Like

Sagar Vasayani (Fresh Chartered Accountant)   (23 Points)
Replied 22 July 2016

Now I can proudly call myself CA Sagar Vasayani 

Overall 5th Attempt and was my 3rd Attempt for 2nd Group

My Score for 2nd Group 

Costing          69

ISCA             58

DT                 59

IDT                72

saravanakumar (CA Completed) (44 Points)
Replied 22 July 2016

Roll Number 516841
Name SARAVANA KUMAR N
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting 045
Information Systems Control and Audit 050
Direct Tax Laws 046
Indirect Tax Laws 059
Total 200
Result PASS
Grand Total 200

'E' Indicates Marks obtained in an earlier attempt 
'<' Indicates passed under CA Regulations, 1988.

2 Like

RENU GUPTA (Looking for Job) (45 Points)
Replied 22 July 2016

cleared grp 2
AMA- 65, ISCA- 40, DT- 52, IDT- 61
1 Like

gvgr (Others) (246 Points)
Replied 22 July 2016

Originally posted by : RENU GUPTA
cleared grp 2AMA- 65, ISCA- 40, DT- 52, IDT- 61

Congrats

NAVEEN KUMAR (Semi-Qualified) (27 Points)
Replied 23 July 2016

Hi Vaidyanath,

Very thanks to u for your valuable advice.

I did studies from PM also, but never touch SM. I completed my syllabus from Costing (Sanjay Agarwal), DT (Summary Module of Vinod Gupta Sir), IDT (Rajkumar). and after that I read 50-60% of Important Chapter from PM (for AMA,DT,IDT). I Know the many answer of Question papers, but the reason are that I cannot expain it properly, coz I didn't write any thing for my preparation except some few practice for AMA. I Always leave the Question in Exam (Approx. 20%) which was I Know. 

Althought I Know my above proplem, and I should improve it. But it take sufficient time for study. I have to leave my Job for this proper Study and face some Financial Problem, which can be very risky for me. So I have some option :

(a) Should I given my exam as previously was given and take again a chance.

(b) should I leave the Job and use properly study for exam (take a risk for financial proplems)

(c) Should I take some break for exams.

(d) Should I Leave CA (But i don't want it)

Please help me again for your valuable advice.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: