Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA results declared- share your results!

Page no : 6

vaidyanath (Head F & A MFF Hazira)   (138 Points)
Replied 25 July 2016

Dear,

If you have an approach to just attempt the exam without planning how to succeed then the chances of failure will be high. One cannot pass CA exam by luck all the time. One need hard work. You cannot afford to attempt only 80 % of the questions and hope for clearing. You have to attend 100% you need to fix time to spend on a question in relation to the marks awarded to it. if the method adopted by you do not give desired result change your method. Actually I am a 52 year old CA passed out in 1992. Not in academics.So am not very much sure on the books what you should be referring. All I am saying is if the preparation is not good due to time constraint you may postpone appearing for the exam and prepare well. Appear once you have done enough preparation. First of all don't approch the exam only with the intention to clear spend quality time in clearing the concept of each and evetry subject.. Analyse. The subjects costing, IDT and DT  highly relies on Logic if your logic is clear on any subject you can approach the question more analytically and your answer will be near to correctness.

All the best

VVS

1 Like

CMA CS SATYESH KUMAR CHAUDHARY (Asst. General Manager(Fin.))   (61 Points)
Replied 25 July 2016

Good effort; not to lose heart, try success is sure

CA ashish mahershi (CA) (49 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Roll Number 458777 Name ASHISH MAHERSHI Group I Financial Reporting 057 Strategic Financial Management 056 Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics 040 Corporate and Allied Laws 047 Total 200 Result PASS Group II Advanced Management Accounting 065 Information Systems Control and Audit 040 Direct Tax Laws 045 Indirect Tax Laws 051 Total 201 Result PASS Grand Total 401 'E' Indicates Marks obtained in an earlier attempt '<' Indicates passed under CA Regulations, 1988. Check Another Roll Number | Check Merit | Home Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: