Who is satisfied with his/her Group 2 marks????????
i thnk very rare one........2 unexpectd
Although I have passed P.C.C in my first attempt I am not satisfied with the Paper 6 Marks very less
I PASSED PCC IN FIRST ATTEMT AND I AM SATISFIED WITH MY RESULT BUT NOT OF OTHERS
i dont think any on can , bCoz group two result is very pathetic
I cleared both grps in first attemptn i m satisfied.
hey friends...... i m fully satisfied with my results of both the groups .......n ....especially 2nd group because i got more marks in all the 3 papers than my expectation n esp. in it& sm ...................in which i got 63 marks whereas i had thought of scoring 40-45 marks.....in my opinion 2nd group results was also ok
Hi friend am agree with u
I My self is not satisfied with The Result of IInd Group although i cleared in first attempt but got Very than expecation.
I expected in Costing FM Min 70 Marks and got only 40........
i have verified with suggested answer also but dont know how they give so much less marks.
I agree with those who say that dey r satisfied wit their results who hv cleared both groups
i me myself hv cleared only 1 group n m nt satisfied wit 2 results all d best for those who hv cleared n for those who failedc dnt wory we will rock next attempt all d best
I have cleared both groups but i got just 46 in it sm
me too not satisfied ,,,
inspite of getting 48th AIR i got 50 marks in IT SM...............
i malso not satisfied with the result although i have passed both group............... because i have got only 40 marks in costing & fm whereas expected near about...minimum 55.........
2nd group marks was highly disappointing
I got 180 in 1st group but only 152 in 2nd group.
i got only 60 in cost fm whre i was expecting alot more......neways i was compensated by ITSM in which i scored 75 marks,..........
I have cleared both group in 1st attempt bt i m not satisfied with my cost+fm and tax marks
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals