CA inter costing

Yohan Dsouza   17 May 2019

Yohan Dsouza

16 likes  207 points

| My Other Post

In process costing.. When is abnormal loss and abnormal gain to be taken at 100% complete in respect of materials, labour and overheads?

avater

sangeeta Belani   19 May 2019

sangeeta Belani

13 points

View Profile | My Other Post

it is as 100% complete when percentage of cimpletion of abnomal loss /abnirmal gain is mot given

avater

G.Madesh Kumar   19 May 2019

G.Madesh Kumar

4 likes  25 points

in case of abnormal loss .%of completion is taken as per finished goods if any given if not give take 100%.in all the cases of abnormal gain it is 100%only

avater

Raghvendra Pandey   23 July 2019

Raghvendra Pandey

1 likes  75 points

Purushottam Aggarwal sir is best faculty for ca inter costing. his books covers all the concepts and question from icai study material. teaching technique is also exam oriented and sir provides many short tricks which will help you in exam. Also the best thing i liked about sir is points to remember which helps in revising in exam time.

avater

Pritam Sharma   12 August 2019

Pritam Sharma

54 points

I am currently studying from CA Purushottam Agarwal pen drive lectures and I feel it’s very good..I have taken the regular one so that I should not miss on any topic..It’s very important to attempt the complete the entire paper to score decent marks..Fastrack batch lectures is also available..you can take your call accordingly..All the best !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here